53. Home

Congratulations to @Katestrut for answering the riddle correct. 

The Answer to the riddle is Family. 

Quote 'Some of  the most poisonous come disgusted as  friends and family.'

And Rose is learning that now.

Any way. Happy reading ❤

Don't forget to vote comment and share . Love y'all

______________________________________________________

You think you know someone then it is the exact opposite. Alexa had been feeding information to the Russian mafia and that wasn't even the worst part. Brandon had been sent by his girlfriend to breakthrough by me. She knew Lucifer wouldn't endanger himself so the only opening was me. Luckily I wasn't stupid enough to give away anything.

I was ready to walk away from Lucifer. I was ready to walk away from the man I loved just because I felt less than I did before. I placed our bags into the truck. I felt someone hug me from behind. I immediately smiled. I knew it wasn't Lucifer because his arms weren't this thick and he didn't smell like he was attacked by cheese puffs. "I have some news."

"Yeah." I laid my head against Hades' chest.

"She loves me." He said and I immediately turned around. "I told her that sex wasn't enough that I wanted more and she confessed. She said she loves me for me." I hugged him. God, I was happy for Hades. I was happy that everyone in the Black family finally got what they deserved, happily ever afters.

If only my father felt this way. I had three days felt. Three days to spend with the people I love and cared about. Three days before everything I know changes. Hades had his girl, Candice had Matt and I had Lucifer. We were finally complete. "I'm so happy for you. Damn, she's lucky." I couldn't contain my smile. Hades deserved someone special. If there was anyone I wished happiness upon, it would be Hades. He was always in the shadows so he deserves the limelight.

Lucifer pulled me away from Hades. He encircled his arms around my waist. "I don't want your hands all over my brother, princess."

"I can't wait to get home. The twins have been dying to hear about the weekend and I haven't seen them in forever." I said, to no one in particular because Lucifer didn't care if I was talking about my best friends and Hades was in his little bubble to give a shit. Home also meant depression. Besides Lucifer and August, no one knows about snowy and I plan to keep it that way. Snowball's death is my burden and I'll carry it alone.

Matt walked up to us. "I'm taking Candice to meet my parents in New York." He looked at Lucifer. "She wants you to be okay with us staying until New Year's Eve."

I didn't interfere. I knew this was something Lucifer had to agree upon on his own but if it were up to me, I would say yes immediately. Candice deserved happiness and Matt deserved Candice. Matt deserved the best. Lucifer wasn't in a rush to reply and I knew Matt's strong suit wasn't patience. "Boss?" Both Lucifer and I looked toward the direction my brother was talking from. "We still okay for the week?" Lucifer nodded and I gave Charles a strange look.

"I'm taking CJ home." He said. "To Aunt Anna." I nodded. The way he said home was as if it was nothing. As if he grew up in a loving home. I never expected my brothers to hate New York because of what happened to me. I expected them to hate home. To hate the house that began my torture. To hate the family that smiled when I cried. To hate the very existence of Anthony Bell. "Are you okay with it?"

Why bother asking when you already made plans to visit the evil sister of father? But I didn't say that instead, I replied, "Why wouldn't I be?"