46. Home

I woke up in the middle of the night. Lucifer was still sleeping so I carefully slid out from underneath him. It was raining. I always loved the rain. I covered my body with a gown. Last night was a different part of Lucifer, he was passionate, caring, loving. It was as if he was expressing everything he couldn't say in words.

I walked out towards the pool. I got onto a floaty and drifted on the water. I was crazy enough to lay in the pool while it was raining but the rain had always been my friend. It covered my tears, my sorrow, my pain. It has never disappointed me. I haven't been laying there for long when the sliding door opened. Lucifer stood there in his naked beauty. "I didn't mean to wake you," I spoke up.

"Princess, I hate waking up and you are not beside me." I smiled. "Come in,"

"In a moment," I responded.

"Now," He said. I moved towards the edge to help myself get out. "Jesus, you all wet and cold." I walked towards him. He led me towards the shower. "Do you want to get sick," I said nothing as he undressed me. "Jesus." He took a deep breath and got into the shower with me. "Don't ever leave the bed without me."

I moved my hand to his tattoo. "Whatever you say, Mr. Black." I moved my hand lower and lower.

"Rose." He stopped me.

"Please, I want to." He finally lets go of my hand and grips my hips instead. I wrapped my fingers around him and started working him. His breathing became shallow and his grip tightened. His back hit against the shower wall. He grinned his teeth but didn't stop me.

He closed the tap and pulled me to the fireplace. He sat down on the floor in front of the couch and the fireplace. I didn't know why here but I didn't complain. He pulled me on top of him. My hands went to his shoulders as I straddled his tights. I started rubbing myself up and down his length of him. I whimpered but didn't stop. His gripped on my hips tighten as he lifted me on top of him. "Princess."

My whole body shook as I lowered myself onto him, inch by inch, torturing both me and Lucifer at the same time. I couldn't stop the gasp and the moans from escaping me. His finger dug into my ass, squeezing as I finally got all of him. I started moving against him, taking my time, slowing sliding up and then dropping back down until he was filling me, stretching me. I pulled Lucifer closer to me, his face lost in my boobs, I quicken my paste, going faster, harder. "Fuck." He grinned out. I tighten around him and started to move faster, bounding deep and hard on him. His grip on my ass cheeks tighten.

I dropped my forehead onto his shoulder as I moved, grinding and pounding. I couldn't hold on, I cried out as my orgasm overtook me. I bit on to his shoulder to die out the screams, my nails digging into his flesh. He held me down and took over, slamming up inside me, until I felt his orgasm as well. Jesus. I laid lip against Lucifer, my breath rushing between my lips, tickling his sweat-dampened skin.

My eyes felt heavy and I felt complete with Lucifer still inside me. "Princess, when you wake up, we'll be back in California." I didn't reply, I didn't have the energy to reply. "Sleep, love." And I did just that.

*

I woke up feeling complete, happy, and most importantly satisfied. Lucifer was still sleeping. He warned me we would be back home and we were. Back in this little house in a neighborhood that isn't ours. I had a feeling we were returning home soon and for once going home wasn't a bad idea.

"Morning," I said as soon as he moved.

"Morning, Princess." He said but still kept his eyes closed.

"Why did you dress me and undress me again?" I asked. I think my brother's told him about my fear of flying. Heights didn't bother me much nor did confined spaces, but the fact that we were born without wings is an indication we shouldn't fly. I also think that he might have given me something because I can remember him dressing me and I was currently naked. I didn't undress myself, that much I know. "You could have left the clothing on me."