Chapter 11: mind

Y/n was walking through the mall with her assistant. Ameil was there to help y/n carry any bags she couldn't. Y/n was there shopping for new clothes and honestly she was also just tired of being at home or work. Ameil followed her quietly as the strolled in and out of stores and lingerie shops. "You know ameil, I think you could loose up." y/n says turning to her.

"What-what do you mean?" She asks her. "Don't take it personally, your cute. But those long sleeve shirts and cargo khaki pants you wear aren't cutting it." y/n says looking at her choice of wear.

"How about we ho shopping for some skirts and button up shirts?" Y/n questions her. "I don't know." ameil trails off.

"I'm letting you work for me in a paid internship, the least you could do is dress better." y/n huffs at the young girl. "Okay" she says meekily.

"What?" She rudely snaps at the girl unintentionally. "You can help me pick out clothes." the girl says.

"Great, I'll pay." y/n nods at the girl before walking off into a store. Y/n looks through section of clothes and skirts. She gets to black knee shirts and a light pink button up blouse. She throws them in ameils arms and motions her to follow her. They get to pants and y/n grabs a few pairs jeans and some shirt. "Try these on." y/n tells her. The girl runs off into the dressing rooms leaving by/n to look around.

She spotted a black crossed button up shirt. She looks through the clothing and grabs a pair of jeans and looks up. There she saw those same annoying eyes that made her heart flutter with hate.

Erich was holding items in his hands as he shopped, he needed to get a new suit and shirts, there he saw y/n mindlessly picking through the clothing. He had followed her into the one she was in now, he had a weird sort of fascination with her. He watched as she picked through lingerie and shirts and pants to business style dresses and skirts. He even heard her lecture her assistant.

"What are you doing here!?" She exclaimed quietly. "It's like everywhere I go, your there!" She scowls at him. Erich smirked at her hand seeing the laced shirt in her hands. "Yes, seems like someone is putting us together all the time." he smirks at her.

"Bullshit, it wouldn't surprise me if you were stalking me." she scoffs at him. Erich shrugged. "Don't pull your britches too high Y/n, I wasn't following you I was simply shopping." he says holding up his items in his hands. She rolls her eyes at him and looks to see ameil patiently waiting there, Was was wearing a knee length skirt and light purple button up.

"That looks, much better" y/n says nodding. "And the pants don't worry about them, they should look fine." she waves off. Ameil nods and gently fold the items in her hands and stands there awkwardly as y/n turns back to Erich.

"We're still meeting tomorrow to start on the game correct?" Erich ask her. Y/n nods. "Of course we need to start and begin, there's only so much time in a year." she says.

"It won't hurt to finish the game later into the next year l/n" Erich says. "No, that's not how I do things." she scoffs. He shrugs and looks to ameil sending her a suggestive wink. She scrunches her nose in disgust. "No offense, Mr. Blunt, but your just not my type and I'm not into the one night stand ordeal." she says to Erich. Y/n looks to Erich with a smirk forming on her face filled with amusement.

He looks embarrassed but quickly covers it up and shrugs. "You'd be surprised how quickly I could changed your mind." he smirks at her. "Again, no thank you." she says grimacing.

"Fuck off, I've got things to do and your wasting time I don't have." Y/n interrupts before Erich could argue. He looks to her and scoffs. "I'll be seeing you later" he whispers to her.