Chapter 18: broken terms

Y/n woke up at midday as she turned around her back still confused on what the fuck happened that night. Erich and Ivanna were still asleep, no surprise there. It took everything in her not to shove Ivanna off the bed as she started to snot quietly in her ear. "Wake the fuck up!" She yelled with a huff.

They both jolted a little as they opened their eyes and looked to y/n who looked pissed off. Erich smirked at her and sat up as her eyes drowsily roamed in confusion and annoyance. "What the hell happened?" She asked.

"Other than us fucking?" He asked smugly. "Yes other than that, blunt." She huffed and turned to Ivanna.

"I know for sure we didn't fuck." She said smartly to Ivanna. "I would've remembered that." She said to her with disgust.

"Your against gays?" Ivanna asked with a scoff. "No dipshit, it would just be an embarrassment to the gay community sleeping with you." She scoffed back.

Ivanna glared while y/n rolled her eyes and took the duvet with her as it wrapped around her body. Ivanna looked to Erich signaling to say or do something but Erich didn't even look her way. "We should get dressed." He spoke getting off the bed bare ass.

"Like the view." Ivanna smirked. Erich turned around and smirked back but continued to the closet. He could hear the shower running and went to open the door but only to find it locked. "She took the blanket in there." Ivanna huffed with an eye roll.

"Enough with complaining, your both getting the fuck on my nerves." Erich retorted in annoyance at her. He pulled on a clean pair of underwear and some jeans with a blue untucked buttoned shirt with some sneakers. Ivanna grabbed some clothes and dressed as they waited on Y/n to come out the bathroom.

When she was done she stepped out in a black long-sleeve with a white rose print on it and some black jeans and black converses. "You ready?" Erich asked her .

She looked to him briefly before rolling her eyes and turning to the door ignoring his previous question and walked out the door. "What's up with emo outfit?" Ivanna whispered.

"It's not emo, it's a sense of style and it's no where close to it, black is classified as business attire." Y/n scoffed from in front of them. She was sick of Ivanna's comments. "What's up with the dorky loner outfit?" She scoffed.

Ivanna huffed and crossed her arms and looked away.

They waited in the elevator to get to the bottom floor. They made their way into Erich's drivers car and drove to get something to eat. Y/n was making a booking to rent a condo nearby, she didn't want to room with Erich and Ivanna after last nights event, she wanted to get some actual sleep and get back to her routine. She'd stop by a gym later today and do a workout to get back in fit and then go shopping for some things and then get dinner by herself and head to the condo.

She hated working out, but she knew it was a needed thing and therefore pushed her self to do it, she needed to gain herself back, she needed to find something to make her feel in place, and it was this that made her feel entitled to something, her thirst to prove herself better than rival driving her to bounce back into magazines and news.

She didn't understand where the sudden need to be better than Erich came from, but it was a damn good feeling.

---𓆙----

It had been a three weeks since they had gotten back from their trip and they were back to work on getting the new game up, Erich came in twice a day in three days of the week to help code and add texture and features to the game. He would go to court soon for his trial, but his eye kept wandering to Y/n, he noticed some changes about her.