Chapter 17: drug lust pt.2

I am not happy at all, I found an Erich blunt story and was reading it until I realized, why does their story sound so similar to mine!? I do NOT take a liking to copy writing and I won't stand for it. Please let me know if you see similarities or I'm just going crazy. Please and thanks. I didn't put all this effort into my story just for it to be copied.

As they arrived at the luxurious looking restaurant an amused hum left y/n's lips as she looked at the place. "Didn't know you had taste, blunt." She said looking to him. He looked to her with a scoff and shoved her forward. "Didn't know you had standards." He scoffed back at her. Her eyes met his with a glare.

"Your talking shit, but your the one who sleeps with every whore that comes by you, look at Cindy for instance and see where that got her." She mumbled to him lowly. Erich's eyes glowered murderously at her as she turned away from him which only infuriated him more. With a jerk of her wrist she came stumbling around in front of him.

"Don't test me l/n, I'll gladly put you in your place." He spoke lowly to her with the threat laced in deep. "And what will you do?" She spat at him. "Nothing." She finished before he could speak. The grip on her wrist still didn't loosen as they both glared maliciously into each other's eyes, neither one of them breaking the eye contact.

"Let go of me." She seethed at him. Erich who realized the power he had over her leaves down further in front of her face. "Listen here you relentless bitch, your going to shut the fuck up and behave or you'll have a whole lotta shit coming your way later." He growled at her with a glare.

"Got it?" He asked tilting her face so her eyes met his. She hated the fact that he held power over her, but what could she do? They were in public eye and she wouldn't dare ruin her reputation. "Got it." She grit back jerking her head away from Erich's grip.

Erich smirked to himself and nodded. "Good girl." He said before dragging her off into the restaurant. "If you don't let go of my wrist I'll break your dick." She spat at him. He looked back at her and let go before meeting up with Ivanna.

As y/n watched the two, a fury of hatred overwhelmed her, she wanted to break Erich and she wanted to break him hard and she knew exactly how to do it, this dangerous game they were playing was now deadly and he wouldn't even know the quick switch up, Erich Maxwell blunt was going to be in for a ride and she'd make sure of it. That stunt he pulled was the last straw, her own dignity ripped right out from her in the public eye.

"Miss. L/n, very pleased for you to enter our restaurant." A voice boomed behind her as she walked behind Erich and Ivanna. She turned around and looked at the booming voice of a man she didn't know, Erich and Ivanna three around as well looking the polished man up and down.

"Excuse me?" She asked confused. "Ah! My apologies, I'm Marco revoldi, the owner of this restaurant." He said smiling proudly. "It's such a pleasure to have such a fine guest here." He continues.

"Thank you, I'm sure it's great." She said professionally. "I'd like to invite you come to a party I'm hosting up Italy, we're expanding our business I hope you can make it, I'll give you my card." He says handing her a card and a envelope.

"I hope you enjoy your meal." He smiles before clasping his hands together and leaving. Y/n stared dumbly at what just happened before turning to face Erich and Ivanna as a smirk made it way into her lips. "Considering your a billionaire about to launch a high-top virtual experience, I'm surprised he didn't recognize you." She said smugly.

"But then again, no one ever does. Guess that shows you where your place is Erich." She scoff at him before strutting into the building where a waiter meets her and guides then to a table. "Mr. Revoldi requests that you have the best table, so please follow me." He says to her.