Chapter 6: beginning

"The game is just beginning.."

Y/n woke up that morning feeling tired and was in the need for something warm to warm her freezing body. She walked knit her kitchen and grabbed a mug and some hot coco packs and made brew of coffee half filling the mug then adding her hot coco packet in. It gave it more flavor and it warmed her up quickly as she took a sip of it and made her way into her the living room. She looked out the window and decided she didn't really wasn't in the mood to look at people today's

She closed the drapes of the windows and sat down on cushioned sofa and turned in the tv. She played Netflix and watched as she sipped in her drink. She didn't feel the need to go into work today. The only thing  that needed to be done was to send in some things on her new game 'dark shadows' and to do a little touch ups. Which she could easily do at home on her high tech computer.

She enjoyed that she was always one step ahead of Erich Maxwell blunt. He's been a total ass the last two weeks of them having business meetings on the new project and each day she felt a step further into strangling him. She remembered just four days ago when he came walking into her building and putting his input where it didn't belong.

Flashback.

"God you should really lower the security of this place, it's not like any person in their right fucking mind wants you" he scoffs strutting to the seat in front of hers. She looks at him and quirks an eye at him.
"Oh I'm not worried about me, no" she whispers a fake chuckle.

"And I bet you'd be surprised how wrong you are about people wanting me, Erich" y/n says spitting his name out like it was venom. "Really, I don't see it with that stick shoved right up your ass" he scoffs.

"You see maxwell, my business, my company, is in the top, I have companies on the line waiting for me to call back, shit bigger companies than you and I combined" y/n says looking into his eyes. She liked having the power to make someone uncomfortable under her gaze. "I could easily destroy you, just one snap of my fingers and your whole entire life could be shattered like glass, you could pick up the pieces and put them back together, but it won't even be the same, so think twice when you come into my territory" y/n says with a cold and terrifyingly calm voice.

Erich looked into her eyes and smirked. He liked how "feisty" she got, but this was in a whole different level, this was a darker and more serious side of her one that told you to back down and run. "Oh I will" he whispers into her ear causing her to snarl and shove his face away.

Flashback over.

She got up from the sofa and put her cup into the dishwasher and made her way to her office in her room. Luckily you couldn't get into her computer without a finger print and a coding only she knew. How she loved tech. She sat at her desk and began to add some touch ups and redirect the coding into the 'GATGS' computers. She finished it and was soon left with nothing to do. She looked out across the room and sighed.

She decided tonight she'd go clubbing, she hadn't done that in awhile and she could really use the alcohol. She stood and headed into her closet looking for the perfect outfit to wear. She wanted to go with something sexy but nothing to bold or slutty. She decided on a lacy back black dress. It came mid thigh to her and hugged her curves before hanging loosely to her thighs. She strapped on some black heels and made her way out.

It was only seven, twenty-four but she didn't care she was sick of being at 'GATGS' and APPLSN or at home it was tiring and she felt that if she stayed there any longer she'd jump off a building. She called her driver to get her knowing full well by the end of the night she probably wouldn't be able to drive home. Y/n had never kept close friends, she had friend but they went their separate ways after school, some of them tried to get in touch with her but she ignored them.