Under the Rainfall: Under the Rainfall (Episode 30)

Under the Rainfall: Episode 30

"Under the Rainfall"

Rainfall continues heavily pouring from outside...

Right before All Might came onstage, everybody had an interaction of their own. Izuku and Ochaco continue dancing with one another, staring deeply into each other's eyes.

Nervousness teems in both of their eyes, but the two eventually begin speaking — gently whispering into each other's ears as the enrapturing melody echoes throughout the night.

Izuku: U-Um... Uraraka?

Ochaco: *Blush* Deku...?

Izuku: Oh, jeez... *Blush*

The two can't seem to make eye contact with one another. Everytime their eyes meet, their faces become redder and redder.

Ochaco: I'm having so much fun with you...

Izuku: R-Really? Honestly, I can't hide the fact that I'm a nervous wreck.

Ochaco: Of course... I love being here with you. It isn't a secret I can hide anymore — I love you, Deku.

Izuku: Gosh, I'm such a mess... You're the first person I've ever felt this way before. Every girl I had a crush on back in middle school usually just... gravitated towards Kacchan instead. It really damaged my self-confidence... I was just a quirkle-... *Cough* A loser...

I get so awkward around girls... M-My dad was never really home, so I had nobody to teach me about things like that. When I first met you... I was so nervous. You saved me after I tripped, and I couldn't even muster up the courage to speak to you. I'm sure you had a bad first impression on me...

Ochaco: What are you talking about, Deku? You saved *me* that day. If it wasn't for you; I might've gotten seriously hurt. I remember seeing you jump into action all to save a stranger you've had only a brief interaction with.

You... broke all of your limbs all for my sake. I didn't know it then, but my feelings for you began the moment you risked the chance to even pass the exam. Ahahaha... — I guess even back then, you've always been my hero...

Izuku: Ura-... Ochaco, I feel the same way. Everyday, you've been stuck on my mind to the point where it drives me crazy. Even whenever I'm training with All Might, studying for an exam, or just laying down on my bed alone with my thoughts... You've been on my mind every hour of every day.

I-I hope that didn't come off as creepy! I just... really think you're amazing. Your drive in becoming a hero has inspired me so much. You've always been so kind, so intelligent... you never give up even when all hope seems to be lost.

Ochaco: Ehehehe... I think I've gotten that trait from you, y'know. It's just another reason as to why I admire you so much... t-too much, even.

Izuku: Ochaco... I want us to stay like this forever...

Ochaco: *Blush* For...ever?

Izuku: Wh-When we graduate, I'll partner up with you. We could be like a heroic duo like Kamui Woods and Mount Lady, or even Water Hose.

Ochaco: *Blush* You realize that the examples you named are couples, right?

Izuku: A-Ah... for real? I guess they were just the first heroes to... come to mind.

Ochaco: Do you... want us to become a couple?

Izuku: *Blush* U-Um...

Ochaco presses her head against Izuku's chest. The latter's heart is beating immensely, as Ochaco embraces him. Izuku tightly hugs Ochaco by her waist, Ochaco doing the same to Izuku's shoulders. The two gaze intimately into each other; still continuously blushing, yet smiling in each other's company.

TodoMomo: After the Rainfallजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें