Under the Rainfall: Truth or Dare (Episode 1)

Under the Rainfall: Episode 1

"Truth or Dare"

Heights Alliance - Momo Yaoyorozu's Room

Momo sits by her study desk, looking outside of her dorm room window. It was a rainy evening, droplets of water tapping away at her window. It was a Friday night, yet Momo continues to study.

Being an honor student was not an easy task, but Momo stood up to the challenge. She continues writing away at her notebook in a cramped position due to the size of her bed.

Her eyes suddenly begin to feel drowsy. She had been working and studying non-stop everyday. She suddenly is alerted to the sound of knocking on her room door.

*Knock* *Knock*

Momo: Come in!

Momo's room door opens. Kyoka and Ochaco enter the room and both give Momo a sweet smile.

Momo: Kyoka and Ochaco? What a nice surprise!

Kyoka: Hey, Yao-momo! What'cha up to?

Momo laughs shyly, sighs and points at her notebook. Her pristine handwriting stands out the most in her notes.

Ochaco: Momo-o-o-o! Why're you always studying even on weekends?

Momo: Ehehehehe! Well, I still have time to decide on who my project partner will be, so I'm just going to get studying over with so I can ask over the weekend. Who will you partner with, girls?

Ochaco: Well, I asked Deku today during homeroom. Hahaha — I really wonder why he always gets so red whenever I get near him...

Kyoka: *Sigh* Kaminari already asked me, but I'm not sure I really want to partner with that dummy...

Ochaco: Huh? But didn't you immediately agree when he asked to partner up with you?

...

(Earlier this morning...)

(Denki timidly walks up to Kyoka and pats her on the shoulder.)

(Kyoka: Oh, Kaminari. What's up?)

(Denki: H-Hey, Jiro! Do you wanna partner up for the project? I'm getting a little tired of partnering up with Ashido... Heh heh...)

(Kyoka: P-Partner up... with me? Why? I'm sure that there're tons of other people you could partner up with, a- and I'm not that smart so-)

(Denki gives Kyoka a comforting smile.)

(Denki: Aw, don't say that! Besides, you're like the coolest person in class! Anybody would be stupid if they passed the chance to partner up with someone as amazing as you!)

(Kyoka visibly blushes, but turns away immediately)

(Denki: Um, Jiro?)

(Kyoka: *Blush* Gah — Jeez, fine! I'll partner up with you, okay?)

(Denki: Really? Awesome!)

(Kyoka: Just don't pull our grade down, "Mr. Bottom-of-the-class".)

(Denki: Oh, come on, Jiro! That isn't funny!)

(Kyoka quietly snickers to herself.)

...

Kyoka: *Blush* It wasn't like that, Ochaco... I just felt like that doofus needed major help. He keeps on sharing his low test scores with me, and trust me, you would feel bad for him too.

Ochaco: Hahaha — Sure, Kyoka...

Kyoka: Was that sarcasm?

Ochaco: Huh? Nope, not at all!