Update on the Sequel

Heya.

Been a while, huh?

Anyways, it's me: The writer who gave you guys that bitter, out-of-nowhere ending to this story, and just disappeared for nearly three years hahaha.

I just wanted to reconnect really quickly to my older audience.
So, uh, quick spoiler warning to anyone new just wandering to this update.

______________________________________________________________
Just a quick refresher on this book's plot synopsis through to the ending if you want to remember; otherwise, you can skip this part if you're only here for the update:

*Major Spoilers*
Shoto Todoroki and Momo Yaoyorozu develop feelings for each other, and the first thirty chapters focus on their journey of love Under the Rainfall: some events include playing Truth or Dare with Class 1-A, going to a fireworks festival on a Ferris Wheel where Momo calms Shoto down from his fear of heights before momentarily sharing their first kiss and having a silly misunderstanding which leads to a romantic Christmas Party which then lead to their 'first time'... having rumors spread about them because of a leaked photo of said 'first time'... and it all culminates to them declaring their intentions to spend the rest of their lives together during a New Year's Formal Dance, sharing a romantic kiss at the roof of UA High School at end of the first half of the story.

The second half of the story focuses more on other relationships of 1-A, most notably that of Izuku Midoriya's and Ochaco Uraraka's — the catalyst of their relationship stemming from Melissa Shield stealing Izuku's first kiss, leading Izuku and Ochaco to a heated disagreement, to an affectionate apology, and finally to a night filled with love and passion.

Because of said night of passion, however, Izuku forgets to pull out (lmao L bozo) and Ochaco gets pregnant. Fast Forward the implications of teenage pregnancy, and the two have to leave UA to raise a family. Back to the end of Shoto and Momo, the two begin having disagreements and start to argue; their fighting taking its peak once Rei Todoroki, Shoto's mother was diagnosed with Cancer. Shoto detaches himself from his relationships— most notably his relationship with Momo— to try and find his long, lost brother, Toya Todoroki.

Skipping over 50,000 words of an intense battle between Deku, Dynamight and Shoto vs. The Paranormal Liberation Front, Shoto and his father Enji are sent away to the other side of the world to investigate the supernatural occurrences that had continued to plague their world since the story's beginning: the rain.

After reconciling and deciding to stay close friends, Shoto and Momo— along with the rest of the class— celebrate Katsuki Bakugo's Birthday, which just so happened to be the day before Shoto left Japan. Katsuki— who had been a major protagonist of this story— after getting his heart broken by Camie Utsushimi, finally receives closure, and his happy ending at the very end, crying and cursing at his friends in their embrace at the story's end.
(He also got a puppy named Cubby and another Shiketsu Student as his girlfriend, Sara Inoue.)

The story 'ends' with Izuku smiling approaching the hospital room where Ochaco is undergoing labor. After faking out the ending with a quote from All Might, and a heartwarming Author's Note, scrolling further down the chapter revealed the actual final scene of the story... where the supposed child of Izuku and Ochaco doesn't make it.

Toshi Midoriya passes away the day he was birthed as a stillborn.

The final coherent words of the story are "The rainfall wins again," before the text begins to glitch out, stating:

Everything Will Be Found,
We Can Only Watch.
________________________________________________________________________