After the Rainfall: One Final Dance In Hell (Episode 29)

After the Rainfall: Episode 29

"One Final Dance In Hell"

Under the Rainfall...

What is it in human nature that associates the falling rain with sorrow?

Is it an evolutionary trait we inherited from our primal ancestors? After all, humans used to seek shelter from the pouring rain, and so did many different species needing to keep themselves dry in order to survive.

We, as humans, find comfort in watching the rain fall outside.

Why is that?

Are we looking down on those who are not able to seek shelter from the precipitation inside of our safe, comfortable homes?

Are the continuous sounds triggering some kind of endorphin in our brain, telling us that we're okay — safe from the dangers of the outside?

...Or are we simply afraid of what lurks inside the storm...?

After the Rainfall...

The growing tremors of the stormfall collect in the rainy, night sky. We simply look out in the dangerous landscapes in the distance, praying that those in the higher power do not hear our pleas.

A cry on deaf ears is sent to the gods.

They aren't listening.

They only watch in amusement as the thunderous storms further escalate into the mortal world. We are simply just vessels, used for the vindications of the divine.

But the burning question only seemingly remains...

Will you allow the storm to consume you?

Or will you fight against it?

Some might call it "Divine Retribution"...

But what is a god to a non-believer?

As the storm only rages on, we can only hope that it won't consume our humanity.

Don't you agree... reader?

"The Final Chapters of the Rain" are about to come to a close.

A new chapter is nearing among us

The rain is finally over, but we do not see a rainbow at the end.

We only see more suffering, more agony, more sorrow...

We only see the coming storm in the midst of it's wake.

The Beginning and the End
The Alpha and the Omega
All for One and One for All

We may only observe it, as it makes it's way closer and closer to it's finale.

It's all any one of us can do...

A⊣ᔑ╎リᓭℸ ̣  ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ sℸ ̣ 𝙹∷ᒲ⎓ᔑꖎꖎ...

...

The luminescent moon shines down the landscape against U.A. High. This, along with the continuing tremors of the rain, cause a dark orb to emanate it's magical energy...

On top of a hill nearby Heights Alliance sits a ritual being set up...

Tarot cards surround a hand-drawn star, wherein the caster is sitting in the center, harnessing his prowess in the dark, magic arts.

Fumikage: Are you ready, Dark Shadow?

Dark Shadow: Ready as I'll ever be.

Fumikage: Do it.