Under the Rainfall: Escalating Hostility (Episode 24)

Under the Rainfall: Episode 24

"Escalating Hostility"

Multiple U.A. students are inside of Gym Gamma, making preparations for the New Year's Formal Dance — decorating the area, creating props and the stage, and much more.

A handful of students from Class 1-A are also undergoing preparations, each conversing and coordinating with one another in doing their tasks.

Katsuki: No, say "Katsuki"... — "Ka-tsu-ki"!

Eri: Kacchan! Kacchan!

Izuku: Ehehehe... S-Sorry, I think she picked it up after hearing you and I talk to each other.

Katsuki: You did this?! I'll kill you, you fuck!

Katsuki begins chasing Izuku around the gym, but Izuku activates Full Cowling, and dashes at full speed outside the building. Katsuki begins using his explosions to chase him, loudly screaming all the while.

Eri: Hahahahaha! Kacchan is funny!

Tsuyu: He really is. Come on, Eri — we can still help our classmates.

Ochaco: Yeah! Who do you want to go see, Eri?

Eri begins bouncing left and right, looking for her friends from Class 1-A. She then spots Momo standing atop a ladder, hanging a banner.

Eri: Uravity, Froppy, look over there! Creati is decorating the stage.

Ochaco: Oh, Yao-momo... — Uh, Tsu, do you think Yao-momo's... alright now?

Tsuyu: I don't know, Ochaco. She's probably still worked up about what happened a few days ago. I don't think I've seen Momo nor Mina even talk to each other since then.

Ochaco: Ah, really? That's quite a shame... I really want all of this behind us — especially all this... expelling stuff...

Tsuyu: *Nervous Ribbiting*

Ochaco and Tsuyu stop dead in their tracks, shivering at the thought of expulsion. After all — If what Aizawa said was true, them along with all of their friends would be expelled.

Eri, who is holding Ochaco's hand in her left hand, and Tsuyu's on her right, tugs on both of them. The two snap back into sense after Eri begins pulling on both of their arms.

Eri: Froppy, Uravity?

Ochaco: O-Oh, don't worry, Er'-Bear...! W-We can go so Creati now if you want-

Tsuyu: O-Ochaco...? What'll you do... if Mr. Aizawa *does* expel us...?

Ochaco: I... really don't know, Tsu...

The threat of expulsion leaves Ochaco beginning to reminisce on why exactly she came to U.A. in the first place — remembering the promise she made to her parents.

...

("You want to work for us?")

(Ochaco: *Sniffle* When I grow up all big and strong, I'll help you and mommy at any way that I can!)

(Ochaco's father kneels down in front of a young Ochaco. He places his hand, and pats her on the head.)

("I really appreciate the thought, Ochaco. But as your dad, I'd be even happier if you achieved your own dream! That's the way to make us happy...")

(Ochaco: *Sniffle* Daddy...)

"I'm gonna become a pro. I'll sign with a good agency, and make plenty of money. Then I'll able to let my parents have an easy life!"