Chapter41~Are you sure?~

Start from the beginning

"My feet hurt, I'm hungry and I think I'm dying or something

"My feet hurt, I'm hungry and I think I'm dying or something." Nandini whined while she held like thousand shopping bags.

"We can't do your wedding shopping without you so stop whining." Sushmita scolded her as they entered in the final shop.

"Well you decided to marry early." Mukti chuckled.

Sushmita, Nandini, alya, mukti and nyonica were out finishing the last minute shopping.

"Okay firstly wedding after two months of engagement is not early and I'm sorry if I want to be with manik." She defended and everyone laughed.

"And we thought this day will never come." Nyonica said to sushmita and she agreed.

Nandini's supposed to collect her wedding dress for tomorrow.

"Dress in the name of Nandini murthy." Sushmita told the girl working there and she went to bring it.

"I love the idea of a white wedding." Alya said while checking out the other dresses. "How is it looking?" She asked placing a ball gown dress in front of her.

"I thought you got married last month?" Nandini teased.

"But they all are so gorgeous" Alya whispered dreamily lost in the white wonderland.

"Here it is" Their trance got broken when the sales girl brought her dress.

"Okay I'm going to try it" Nandini gushed when a voice stopped her.

She turned around and saw Maira approaching her.

"Hey" Maira smiled and took a notice of everyone who just scowled at her presence except Nandini who smiled at her warmly.

"Hi long time what are you doing here?" She asked.

"Oh just came with a friend. You came  with your friends too?" Maira asked as she looked at the dress Alya was holding.

"No She's getting married" Mukti interjected.

"To Manik" Nyonica completed and gave a sarcastic smile and Maira's face changed.

"Congratulations! Manik never told me." She said shifting on her feet uncomfortably.

"He doesn't share his personal stuff with strangers." Alya challenged and nandini glared at her.

"Ah! You should come" Nandini blurted and Mukti slapped her arm in reflex not so subtly.

"No no It's very last minute for you it's fine Congrats again" She denied with a small smile.

"Its no problem I will text you the details." She declared her tone had finality ignoring the not so subtle hints from everyone.

Maira left and everyone turned towards Nandini.

"You made a mistake!" Nyonica stated shaking her head.

"It's fine she's nice" Nandini just shrugged and went to try her dress.