Chapter 24~Graduation day~

"Manik Malhotra get out of the damn bathroom it's my day not yours." Nandini yelled pacing to and fro outside the bathroom. Manik isn't in a mood to come out anytime soon.

"Manik this is the last time I'm telling you to come out." She huffed in anger and was going to break the door when it clicked open revealing his chisseled body.

"Do not try to distract me with that hot bod of yours, I'm not going to melt. AT ALL." She yelled the last part as he was moving forward towards her in a slow pace.

"Not even my kisses?" He whispered and pecked her lips taking her by surprise.

"As I said do not try to distract me it's not going to work because I'm having a panick attack." She yelled again and he huffed some air.

"Will you stop shouting? It's been two hours eight minutes and three seconds since you can't stop yelling.
I get it it's your graduation and you worked your ass off for this but no need to hyperventilate I am here for you okay?" He calmed her down and she breathed a sigh of relief.

"Yeah thanks I needed that pep talk!" She murmured and smiled at him.

"Anytime" He said and kissed her forehead.

She went to the bathroom to get ready and after a long hot shower her anxiety settled down.

As she came out manik was no longer in the room and she started getting ready. When she was done manik barged in to know if she's ready or not.

 When she was done manik barged in to know if she's ready or not

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Nandini's outfit

"Whoah! You look cut a dash, not a single hair is out of place." He exclaimed in a dramatic tone.

"Ew! You sound British!" She crunched her nose.

"Okay listen we have this business party tomorrow, it's thrown by our company because of the success of our latest project!"

"And?" She asked wearing her earrings and he chuckled as she heard what he didn't even say.

"So I was saying if you would like to be my date tomorrow?" He asked nervously rubbing the nape of his neck.

She was done wearing her earrings and took a step forward so that she was in front of him.

"You are cute." She whispered and gently sucked his lips for a second, she took a step back.

"Hey that's cheating you can't leave me hot and bothered like that." He whined snaking his hands on her waist and pulled her closer.

"I'll make it up tonight is that okay?" She asked genuinely and he pecked her lips muttering a quick yes.

"You didn't answer are you coming or not?" He asked raising his brows and she flicked his forehead with her finger.

"I won't take a risk of any girl accompanying you anywhere except me. And for the record you are just mine so not a chance, I'm coming tomorrow." She said in a final tone and he smiled with his tongue in his right cheek.

Best friends?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें