Chapter7~Hooker?~

Nandini's flight was in few hours and her room was all messed up with clothes scattered on the floor.

Manik opened the room's door and entered inside. He wanted to spend some time with her before going but after seeing nandini sitting under the table silently he shook his head.

"When did the apocalypse hit in here?" He asked quietly. Nandini didn't respond but just sat there.

Manik picked up all the scattered clothes and other things from the floor and packed it neatly.

The room was cleaned in 15 minutes and all this while nandini didn't say a word. Manik zipped her bag and walked towards her.

He sat besides her under the table crossing his legs.

"I don't want to go." She muttered and he knew this was bound to happen. Nandini was always kind of a person who loved the comfort of her home and family.

She never liked changes but now biggest change is happening she's going to live without her family and most importantly manik who was always there for her even at 3 in the morning.

"You know it's gonna be okay right?" He said turning her face towards him.
She didn't answer instead hugged him tight. He smiled and wrapped his arms around her resting his chin on her head.

"Promise me you will be there whenever I will call you, promise me there will be pizza dates, promise me you won't hang out with girls other than me 'cause I don't like sharing my best friend." She muffled in his chest while crying a little.

After listening her he smiled widely because he was a little insecure that she will forget him as soon as she will reach Mumbai but he was sure now that meena kumari and sugar plum is for forever.

"I promise nandini." He said kissing her forehead and she smiled.

"And don't you dare nickname anyone other than me." She said showing her index finger and he chuckled.

He pulled her by her waist and she put his hands on his toned chest automatically. They were so close due to lack of space with their faces inches apart.

"Are you jealous sweetheart?" He mumbled removing her hair from her hair.

"No, you will be jealous when hot shot Mumbai boys will propose me!" She said tracing her finger on his jaw and his face hardened.
He pulled her more closer dipping his face in her neck.

"You won't like that when I will break their faces." He whispered over her neck with his hot breath fanning and licked her sweet spot.

She crumbled his shirt due to his action. He was going to move further when the door burst open. They moved apart with a jerk leading them to bang their head as they were under the table.

"Nandini and manik sitting in the tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G." Dhruv sang loudly and alya laughed seeing them embarrassed.

"Just propose already." Alya said dramatically.

Manik and nandini came out from under the table and stood up.

"Shut up guys." Manik muttered.

"Why are you going so early we didn't get to hang out or spend some time before you go!" Alya said sadly.

"I have classes to attend I'm already late admission." Nandini said quietly.

"You know I'm gonna miss you so much." Alya walked upto her and hugged her tight.

"Who's going to advise me about my clothes or who's going to tell me that how pathetic boys are." Alya continued making her chuckle.

"Hey you have a boy best friend since you were 9 so shut up." Manik said offended and nandini rolled her eyes.