Chapter4~Bye forever~

MURTHY HOUSE,NEW DELHI

"Good morning newly weds." Nandini chirped as soon as she saw mukti and abhi descending the stairs.

"Morning" They wished hugging her.

"You look gorg bhabhi." Nandini complimented her as she was wearing royal blue saree.

"Call me mukti only bhabhi sound so formal." Mukti said with a smile.

"Mom" nandini mouthed and mukti understood and stifled a giggle.

"Mukti today is your first rasoi so what are you going to cook?" Sushmita asked sitting besides them on the couch.

"But mom mukti doesn't know how to c----" Before abhi could complete mukti elbowed him and glared.

"Mukti you sure you will cook if you don't want to then it's alright." Sushmita said caressing her hair and she smiled.

"No mom I will do it." Mukti said with a smile and went to the kitchen.

Abhi sat besides nandini on the couch with a worried expression and sushmita got busy with her business calls and went away.

"What's up bhai why this face?" Nandini asked.

"Mukti doesn't know how to cook that's why I'm a little worried about her." Abhi explained.

"That's not a issue bhai mukti  knows what she's doing you are just underestimating her." Nandini shrugged and abhi knew she's right.

Nandini got up and went  to the kitchen to check on mukti. She entered inside and saw her working like a pro.

"Whoah!" Nandini gave an impressed look and she gave a sheepish smile.

"You took cooking classes didn't you?" Nandini asked with a smirk and mukti's eyes widened in shock.

"How do you know?" Mukti asked.

"I know you from so long mukti just give me some credits." She said boasting.

"Yeah I didn't want mom to think that I'm useless." She muttered quietly.

"Who said you are useless?" Sushmita's voice came from the enterance  of the kitchen. Sushmita walked upto her.

"You don't need to change yourself just because you are married. I like you the way you are. I didn't mind if you would have cooked noodles." Sushmita said teasingly and mukti flung into her arms.

"You are the bestest mother ever." Mukti didn't say mother in law because sushmita was always her mother even before her marriage got set up with abhi.

"Aw look at you two." Nandini cooed and hugged them both making them chuckle.

They broke the hug when nandini's phone rang. She removed her phone from her pocket when sushmita chose to comment.

"Oh! Your boyfriend is calling." Mukti chuckled.

"Sometimes I literally hate it that you are a cool mom." Nandini said glaring at her mom and went outside.

"Sometimes I really think that you don't go to office to work but for timepass." Nandini said sitting on the swing in the lawn.

"At least I'm better than you." Manik said.

"Mind to explain."

"I don't sit at my home actually my bed all day long and stuff chocolates. I know what I'm doing in my life unlike you who just sit and doesn't know what to do with your future. You wanted a break for few weeks but weeks changed into months. You have no goals in life." He explained and she audibly gasped.