Chapter3~But we hate each other~

"Aankho ki gustakhiya maaf ho." Nandini sang in a mocking way looking at manik.

"She's hot man." He said while looking at a girl in mid 20s wearing a saree revealing her waist.

"You will scare her what the heck you are acting like a creep." Nandini scolded him and he ignored her.

It's the wedding day and now it's afternoon everyone is busy with haldi preparations. The house was full of guests and so much chaos whereas Manik was busy checking out nandini's cousins since the time she entered.

"Oh my god she's coming here what do I do now." Manik said freaked out.

"Just act cool." She said.

"Hey naina." Nandini wished her and she smiled.

"Hi nandini long time." Naina said hugging her.

"Yeah I know! Hey meet my best friend manik." Nandini introduced them and manik gave her a greatful smile.

"You are really gorgeous, would you mind going for a coffee?" Manik asked hopefully and naina was going to say yes when nandini interrupted.

"Manik you keep hitting on girls what about your girlfriend. It's been only a week you two are together. Even your last girlfriend broke up with you because you keep flirting with girls." Nandini said innocently and if looks could kill then nandini would be two feet under the ground.

"Naina listen I-----" manik tried to explain himself when naina barged out from there giving him a glare.

"Why do you do this all the time?" Manik whined.

"Because that's so much fun. Just look at your face." She said giggling.

"C'mon let's go." Nandini said pulling him and he made a bad face.

" Nandini said pulling him and he made a bad face

Nandini's outfit

"My turn." Nandini shouted as she saw her mother applying haldi to abhi.

She took some handful of haldi and before he can protest all the haldi was smudged on his face.

"No need to say thanks bhai What are sisters for?" Nandini joked and everyone laughed.

"I won't leave you nandu." Abhi said in a playful manner.

"We will see later bhai I love you." She gave a flying kiss to him and went away as she will get bore between the aunties. Her theory.

She was roaming in the entire house because there was nothing to do. Her cousins were really young so she can't talk to them and manik was busy looking after things.

She poked him in every ten minutes but he was too busy to give her attention. She had him enough.
She went to him who was giving instructions to someone.

"Manik" She called and he turned around before he knew the haldi was all over his face.

He absorbed what happened with him and saw her giving a smug smile.