Chapter12~Rich spoilt girl~

"Nandini please open the door." Navya begged for the umpteenth time but she didn't budge.

Nandini was sitting on the sofa crumbling paper. Yeah that was her way to cope up with anger.

"Nandini you have created a mess in here." Navya complained seeing the crumbled papers all over the floor.

"Like I care." She mumbled trying to suppress her anger.

The trio were sitting in the living room with a stubborn nandini and a knocking moron who can't stop banging the door from past twenty minutes. That's what nandini said.

Navya is worried for manik as he's outside from so long and she's tired of persuading nandini to let him in. And cabir is lying half dead on the carpet as his only hope of getting food is gone and he already hates manik.

"Are you going to knock that door out you dumbass?" Nandini yelled and manik rolled his eyes.
"And stop rolling your good for nothing eyes they will fall out someday." She continued and he cracked a smile.

"Sugar plum please let me in I promise we will clear out everything and you can even beat me." He pleaded.

"Aw sugar plum." Cabir and Navya sang that aw which annoyed nandini.

"I'm not going to open the door because I hate you to no extent and you two shut up for the love of god." Nandini yelled and they immediately shut their mouths

It was quite for a while nobody said a word the banging of the door also stopped and even nandini stopped all the crumbling.

When no one was watching cabir got up quietly and tip toed towards the door but a flying newspaper hit him.

"Don't you dare open that door cabi or you are a dead man." Nandini yelled and cabir made a bad face and looked at navya for help but she just shrugged.

"Enough nandini he's been outside from so long don't you have some kind of sympathy he's your best friend okay. Everyone make mistakes he's just trying to mend it that's it." Cabir said.

"He's just worried that neighbours will complain about us and then we will be kicked out from the apartment." Navya shrugged.

"Yeah and he already hates manik because he's hungry just because of him." Nandini shook her head.

"Hey that's not the case." Cabir defended.

"We know you cabir." They said in unison and he gave a sheepish smile because they are right.

Nandini stood up and started walking upto her room. She stopped in mid way and turned around to them who were already looking at her.

"Open the door and let him in." She merely whispered and they smiled widely.

Cabir went up to the door and opened it. Manik was sitting on the floor with all his luggage. He looked up and smiled brightly. He quickly got up and hugged cabir.

"Thanks cabir you are awesome." Manik said still hugging him. Cabir pulled out immediately and made a bad face.

"What happened did I do something?" Manik asked perplexed.

"I didn't eat something just because of you and who do you think you are?" Cabir said making an akimbo and he looked at him with a poker face.

"I got you pizza and ice cream from Ben and Jerry's." Manik said showing him the food.

"I knew it you are an angel manik thank you so much." He said wiping a tear.

"You are so dramatic man." He said shaking his head.