Chapter6~We must be sadists~

"Nandini Murthy you are the youngest in the family that doesn't mean all of your demands will be accomplished." Sushmita yelled at nandini who was sitting on the recliner listening to her.

"Mom atleast listen---" abhi started to say but she cut him off.

"Don't you dare support her in her childish demands." Sushmita glared at abhi.

"Excuse me" nandini yelled who had it enough. "This is not a childish demand I'm serious about my dreams and carrier. And you were the one who asked me about my future plans so now what's the problem?" Nandini yelled in frustration.

"The problem is you are still a kid and you can't handle yourself alone!" Sushmita said calmly which angered nandini more.

"How do you know?" Nandini questioned but before she can answer she again said. "Have you ever gave me any chance? Have you?" Nandini said and sushmita didn't say anything.

"You always said that I'm weak but have you ever game me any chance to prove myself?" Nandini asked and everyone stayed mum because she was right.

Sushmita didn't say anything but got up and went to her room quietly. Abhimanyu shook her head at two stubborn women.  He went upto nandini and put a hand on her shoulder but she jerked his hand and ran to her room angrily.

"Give them some time abhi!" Mukti said hugging him abhi sighed.

After an hour of thinking sushmita was disturbed by a knock on the door.

"Your mood is that bad or can I come in?" Manik asked mischievously standing on the door.
Sushmita cracked a smile seeing him and gestured him to come in.

He slowly walked inside and sat in front of her.

"Why won't you let her go sush?" Manik asked softly holding her hand.

"She's so immature and she won't be able to handle herself." Sushmita sighed sagging her shoulders in defeat.

"Give her a chance, trust your daughter she won't disappoint you i promise." Manik assured her and she scrutinised him.

"Are you okay with this? Are you okay with her going away?" She asked unsure and sadness flashed on his face.

"I wasn't and I'm not still but we wouldn't be fair to her if we didn't give her a chance. She deserves it sush doesn't matter how much it hurts to let her go like this." He said with a sad smile.

"So will you give her a chance to prove herself?" Manik asked after a while.

"If you can let go an inseparable part of your life for her own good then why can't I?" Sushmita said with a smile and his smile widened.

"Is that a yes?" He asked excitedly and she laughed and nodded.

"You know you are the best right?" He pounced on her hugging her tight and she chuckled at his reaction.

Nandini who was sitting in her room grumpy crushing her pillow in frustration was disturbed by her best friend.

"You shouldn't punish that poor pillow sugar plum." Manik said squeezing her face with his hands and she jerked his hand.

"Go away manik don't irritate." She yelled and he put his hands in surrender.

"Whoah! Calm down." He said and she gave him a look which said 'don't piss me off or I will punch your shitty ass face'

As if that's gonna stop him.

"I just came here to tell you that you are going to Mumbai." He shrugged and nandini's head snapped to his direction.