Chapter2~Boyfriend aka best friend~

"Manik it's wakey wakey time." Nandini poked his cheek while sitting on his back.

He groaned in annoyance and ignored her poking.

"Manik yesterday you were the one who convinced me and now I'm excited so you are not even waking up. What is wrong with You?" She whined.

Manik was busy with the preparations so it was quite late and sushmita suggested to sleepover here only.

"Please I'm sleepy you didn't even let me sleep yesterday." He said sleepily.

"Whoah! That sounds so wrong." Nandini said and was going to get up when he pulled her by her arm and she fell on him.

She was lying completely on him. He tucked her hair behind her ear which were all over his face.

He dipped his face in her neck inhaling her musky scent.

"So what were you saying?" Manik asked still nuzzling in her neck.

"Manik please let me go." She muttered still her eyes closed.

He came out of his trance and instantly looked at her face. He blew air on her face and she opened her eyes.

They looked at each other with an intensifying gaze. Nandini came out of her trance and got up from him.

"Get ready and come downstairs." She said awkwardly and ran out of the room.

He ruffled his hair and went to do his morning chores.

"Hey beautiful." Manik said as he came downstairs back hugging sushmita who was looking over the preparations of sagan ceremony.

"Good morning baby slept well?" She asked caressing his cheek.

"Yes sush so what should I do?" He asked standing in front of her.

"Nothing all the preparations are done you just go and enjoy with your friends." She said.

"Are you sure?" He asked still unsure.

"Yes manik now go." She said giving him a push.

He took a step forward to leave when he turned around.

"She's at mukti's." Sushmita said with a smirk and he smiled widely. He blew her a flying kiss and left from there.

He came out in the lawn when dhruv stopped him.

"Hey manik come join us." Dhruv called out who was sitting in a gazebo along with alya and abhi. Manik sighed and made his way to them.

He sat besides abhi who was sipping his coffee

"Where is your best friend manik?" Alya asked teasingly.

"She's at mukti's." He replied clearing his throat.

"So when does your best friend act going to end?" Abhi asked with a smirk.