xxiii ; the hospital card [M]

Start from the beginning

"You can't pull that card like that!"

"Yes I can! I'm a hospital patient! I have more rights than you right now!"

"You little bitch..." He shook his head while walking over to the bed.

"Fuck meee pleaseeee," I leaned up and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Pleeeeaaaaaase!"

"Why are you so desperate?!" He laughed, looking surprised.

"Technically..." I tilted my head, "we've gone, what, four days..? Without sex?" I straightened back up and lowered my voice. "I'm probably sooo sensitive."

Adrian narrowed his eyes at me. "Why are you so goddamn horny all the time?"

"Is that bad?" I pushed my fingers into his hair.

"Not necessarily.." He trailed off, eyes flicking down to my lips.

"I could take care of you, yanno," I slid my hand down his chest only for him to grab my wrist.

"Baby you were in a coma for three days. You've only been awake for one," he placed my hand back up by the other around his neck.

"And you don't feel horny at all, at having no sex for four days? I didn't talk to you at all for four days.. You didn't get to sleep next to me for three whole days," I kissed his neck softly, trying to tease him as much as possible. At this point I just wanted to see what he would do.

"No." He deadpanned, giving me a flat look. "Okay so.." he looked away for a second, expression dropping. I started laughing. "I was hard to not talk to you. It was hard to sleep away from you..."

"Mmh, so? You wanna take a nap or something?" I asked, acting seductively. But he knew I was teasing. He burst out in laughter and I followed suit. His smile was so gorgeous. It was nice to see instead of his worried expression. He had seemed so stressed even after we came home from the hospital.

"I really did miss you," he rested his forehead against my shoulder and I hugged him tighter to me.

"I'm sorry, Adrian... I didn't mean for it to happen.. I didn't mean to worry you.." I kissed his ear softly. "Everything will be fine from here on in, okay? I feel... so much better than I ever have." He leaned back to look at me. "I think I'm really healing.. Although I think I should see a therapist."

Adrian was smiling at me sweetly, his expression showing nothing but love, and it made my face warm. "I'm so proud of you, you know that?" He kissed me gently. "You've made so much progress and I'm glad that I was here with you through it all."

"It couldn't have been done without you. But you know love can't heal everything.." I mentioned and he nodded almost solemnly. "So I'll go to therapy.." I paused, eyebrows drawing together. "You know... This is a really big step. I really have made a lot of progress.. I'm... proud of myself, too."

Adrian's face lit up and he kissed me quickly. "I'm so so so proud of you."

The reaction made me feel like I had done something amazing.

"I love you," I spoke quietly, noticing his eyebrows raise in surprise for a second before he smiled and kissed me.

"I love you too." He hugged me tight and I returned it, face flushing as I smiled. "Yanno I can help you look for a therapist, if you want? And I can pay for it for you.." He nuzzled my neck and left a couple kisses on my sensitive skin.

The kisses made my body a little too warm. I gripped onto his shirt.

"I-I..." I took a deep breath after pushing him away a teeny bit. "That's extremely generous of you, you know.."