BONUS CHAPTER - 1

Guys! As promised, the bonus chapters. This is no way related to the actual story. You would find the characters and their names, but with a different plot, that is.

Without further delay... Enjoy!!

********************************

-_MAYA'S STEP BROTHERS_-

“What you mean you can't come baby?”my mom asked frustrated. “I missed you, cupcake. You said, you wanted some space, but it's been four years.”she debated. I want to see you. Did you dad tell you, why you can't avoid this event?”my mom always wanted to be a fashion designer and by some miracle, her collection are getting sponsored and she wants me to attend it.

“Yeah yeah... Congratulations.” I said, in a bored tone. “Maya I'm serious. Your exams are over and I want you to spend your vacation here with me. You can't deny, because Ben has already booked a ticket for you two days from now.”she said, and I can imagine her smirking face from here. “What!”I yelled, in disbelief. “Mom, you guys can't do this to me. First your devorce, then dad going out of the country. You getting remarried. And now this.”I huffed frustrated.

“Mom I have a life here. I love it here. If you so much of missed me, why haven't you come to see me in last four years? Let me guess, you were busy with your new husband and new family. Right? For god sakes, stop controlling my life for once, because I'm not fourteen anymore!”I disconnected the call before she says anything else. 

I didn't want to yell at her but, the rage I have been suppressing for four years, has come to its limits. Nobody knows about it, except my so called 3 step brothers and me. 

Flashback...

“Oye fatty...What are you doing in this section of clothing? Go for MAX.” teased Mia, my classmate from school. The others who came along with her burst out laughing, which bought the other customers attention towards me. Ashamed of the disgusting looks, I was getting, I ran out of the section and out of the store immediately.

I couldn't control the tears, that threaten to come out of my eyes,which makes my big brown eyes even bigger. I walked faster towards my house and as soon as I saw my house entrance, I burst Inside without knocking and regret immediately, for not doing so. My mom and a man were eating each other's faces, like there is no tomorrow. 

“Mom!” I yelled, bringing them out of their shameless act. “Who is he?” I asked furious. They both looked embarrassed for a moment and then my mom started. “George this is Maya, my daughter and Baby, meet George, my...fiancé.” her statement was a dagger to my chest. I was speechless. It was just last month, mom had her devorce and now she is ready for another husband? WTF?

“Pumpkin say something.”both of them were looking at me expectedly. “Does dad knows about this?” I asked. “Yes I told him last week and he's ok with it, trust me.” she said, trying to sooth me before her big announcement. “Umm sweety, George and me...we decided to get married this... Sunday.” she said, finally. I didn't like the sudden changes in my life, but what can I say? It's their decision. I just nod my head and headed towards my room, not waiting to take her happy face or her hug. 

I just throwed myself on my bed and let my tears fall freely. Why is my life so pathetic. No one wants my opinion. Not dad, nor mom. Friends...Like I have any. I went to bed with an empty stomach that day. Not long after, I woke up from the sound of my mom talking loudly to few people. I got up groggily and opened my bedroom door to check, only to find the entire house empty. 

“Mom, what's going on?”I asked blinking my eyes. She looked upstairs at me and gave a toothy smile. “Oh sweety, you're up?”comeon freshun up and start packing your thing. Help me fast. They would move things in just two hours.” she said. “To where?” I asked clueless. She smirked. “New Mexico” she said. “And why is that?” I'm still confused. “Because honey, George and his family lives in New Mexico and they requested us to keep the wedding there.”