CHAPTER 8 : SOMETHING MISSING

Alexander Osborn P.O.V

I'm tired. Damn people can't even do their own jobs properly. I'm gonna fire all of them. They keep fucking things up..

As soon as I reached my living room couch, I sat their lazyly, closing my eyes. Slowly, soft hands started messaging my shoulders. "Hmn....That feels sooo good." I said. Her giggling sound, bought a small smile to my face.

"You are so spoiled Mr.Osborn." she said.

When she was about to leave, I caught her hands and pulled her closer, watching her upside down. She has the most beautiful brown eyes. "And is it not your duty to please me, Mrs. Osborne?" I held her by her nape and pulled her closer to kiss those luscious full lips. She lets me. God how I love kissing her. We pulled away and then smiled at each other.

"I love you." She said.

I opened my eyes to reality. Fuck! It was the same dream again. God knows, how I want her to be real. I rubbed my face with both my hands. Dammit! I'm hard again. Need to take a cold shower. I got up and went straight to the bathroom. Finished my daily routine. Took a 'long' shower and got down the stairs, towards my kitchen. I live alone.

Originally, I planned the house for all three of us. Me and my brothers. But then, my unplanned engagement, Gray's constant moving and Roman's "girlfriend" happened. So, we decided to have our separate houses.

It really pains, how we no longer spend time together, because of the 'women's' in our life. But still me and my brother make sure to spare some time for each other everyday, even if we see our parents ones in a month.

I love my family very much but, my brothers are my life and vise versa.

I thought if I find a good wife, I'll learn to fall in love eventually but, Desiree is nothing I imagined. She just wants to be labelled as Mrs. Osborne. She's the biggest Opportunist, I have ever met. I don't blame her though. She was raised in an environment, where money and status means everything. Emotions, Feelings, doesn't matter.

For her everything is business. You see profit, you jump in. You see loss, you withdraw. I want someone to fill that gap inside me. Wife or not, I don't care. There's Something missing in my heart.

People say I'm heartless. But that's not true. I just don't like to open up and let people see the real me. I don't want them to judge me. There is only 3 people, who know the real me. My brothers and best friend Nathan, who is married to my baby sister Emily. She's the youngest of us all and that's why very close to our hearts.

Everytime I see my sister and Nathen, there is this nagging feeling in my head, I just can't put my finger on. Is it jealously? I don't know. Can a brother be jealous of his sister?..Never. Can a person be jealous of his friend...Maybe?

I always wanted what they have. I always dreamed of a better half. A soulmate, what people call it. I don't think I'm jealous of what they have, but I have this longing look in my eyes, which Nathan has pointed out several times. Nathan's word not mine.

"Dont hide them inside. There is nothing wrong to express how you feel. Everyone needs love in their life. You are no different."

Every one need love..But only a few like Nathan finds it.

People like me, are not capable enough to express how we feel. I tried but I just couldn't. I need something. A motivation..Maybe? If I ever get that lucky. But the only emotion I can get out of me is..Anger.