❤️ EPILOGUE ❤️

Titus, Turner & Tia at 3 years old.
Aryan, Duke & Rihan at 2 years old.

Pics on top☝️

******************************

Before you go ahead with this chapter, I would like to thank each and everyone who has taken an effort to read my story. Let me tell you, It's really amazing as an author to see how many people read my stories and vote. I really appreciate your patience to read it to the end.

This may be the end for Maya's journey to find love, but I'm too emotionally attached to the characters, as it is my first book, and I'm not letting go of them so soon. So, I have decided to write a sequel to this book, with the next generation of Osborne kids. And I would love you all to join me in Aurora's journey to find Love.

There gave you a clue.😉

Rather than having a lots of links for you to follow, please follow me to keep up to date with my new stories.
I hope it helps. Love you all🤗

******************************

Maya's POV

3 Years Later...

"Maya? They would be fine. Just go! It's your day. Spend time with each other. We will take care of them. I'm sure they would survive for 2 days without you all. Go now!!" Dad said, pushing us all out of the main door. "Alright, alright, I'm going. Love you kids. Mamma's gonna miss you all." I said, blowing kisses to my six children, who are now standing together with Dad, Rose, Erik, Sandra and George.

"Use protection!!!" yelled Rose.
"O my god, Rose. Stop embarrassing them in from of their kids, atleast." scold Sandra. "No, she is right. Six is more than enough for them to handle." said dad. My husbands tried not to blush with that comments. "Dad?" I said, glaring at him and took the short gun, when Roman opened it for me. We said our goodbyes and hit the road to spend our wedding anniversary together.

"Finally. I thought, you are never going to leave the house." Said Grey, kissing the back of my head. Roman was driving and Xander was sitting with Grey in the back seat. "I'm just worried about Duke, Grey. You know how cranky he gets, when I'm not there, when he gets up. Thank god, at least dad is here. He will make him go to bed." I said, taking a deep breath. "So, where are we going? Don't tell me it's a surprise." I asked Xander, through the rear mirror. They chuckled.

"No, it's not, my love. We are going to the Cabin. You wanted to go there for a while now, so we thought, why not." they laughed, when my face lit up. "Thank you. I just love that place. I think, we should settle down there, once our kids grow up." I said, looking at Roman. "Sounds great, babe." he said, eyes on the road. "They are just growing up too fast, for my liking. In no time they would start dating and soon they would find someone to settle down too." I said, smiling at the thought.

The car was silent for a while, when I checked on them, they were in their own thoughts. "What got you thinking?" I asked, no one in particular. Xander sighed. "You know babe, in our family, women have always lived a very happy life, but when it comes to men, even though, they have everything in their lives, their love lives are full of tragedies." said Rome, sadly. "Why would you say that?" I asked worried.

"What he meant was, it's hard to find true love in life. We kind of were lucky to find you. But let's say our great grandfather, his father, our grand father, and dad, has never found their true love and whoever they married, they couldn't connect with them." said Xander. "Dad once told me that, he has burned the personal diary of our grandfather, because he was sure, it would make us hopeless." said Grey.