CHAPTER 13 : LOOSE CONTROL

Graysonas P.O.V

I never thought, Jealousy is an emotion, I would ever feel. Hell I didn't know, I'm capable of falling in love ever, but my life went upside down when I laid eyes on Maya. I never tried so hard to get attention from any women, not that I'll give up on her.

Maya is permanent, if you understand what I mean

Maya is permanent, if you understand what I mean.When I'm around her, she brings something out of me that I can't explain in words. I want to lose control with her. I want to pull her against me and kiss the hell out of her, while my hands discover every inch and curves of her body.

Again a new emotion...Fear. 'What if
She doesn't want me? What if, she likes someone else? What if I'm not her type. Is she into mature men like my brothers?' God! I don't know, how I would take her rejection. This uneasy feelings are making me nauseaus.

After Maya's happy reunion with her Uncle, we finally had a cake cutting. Currently sitting on the dining table, I watched Rose and Maya, setting the food and plates infront of us. I can feel something has changed between Roman and her, after they went out.

Whenever her eyes meets my brother's, she's smiling. I sighed. Those smiles. Will you believe me if I say, I crave those. I can only wish those ware for me. I never had this kind of hunger for anything. She even offers a shy smile, when her eyes meets Xander's, but she doesn't even spare me a glance.

“Careful, he's watching you”, wishpered Rose, while serving me the food. That made me sit straight. Fuck. I forgot Maya's Uncle is here. When I looked his way, he was already watching me with pearcing eyes. Busted.

I gave him a small nod, which he didn't return by the way. He was trying to read my mind. Oh shit! Careful Grey, careful. I warned myself. Then his eyes soften, when Maya set besides him. They both exchanged smiles and then he put a protective hand around her and met my gaze with a clear warning. 'She's off limits' Fuck my life. Can this day get any better for me?

I shaked my head and started digging into my food, while looking anywhere but him. As I was dying in my self pity, something unexpected happened. When Ben and Rose were busy among themselves with food and small talks, Maya dumped all her meat into my plate. I raised my head to asked her 'what on earth' when she gave me pleading look.

I look around and found my brothers confused looks as well. What is she up to? Then Rose notice her plate. “Maya, you're done already. Do you want some more?” asked Rose. “No” she answered immediately. “I'm full.” she added, in a hurry. I don't understand, if I should be happy, she initiated something with me or concerned that she didn't eat anything.

Why did she do that? She looked my way again and this time, her lips curved a little, but it was a mischievous one. She mouthed a 'thank-you' and started playing with the leftover on her plate. Oookkk. I let it go for now, deciding to ask her later. Before Ben could offer anything else, she got up from her seat, with her plate and walked toward the kitchen sink.