CHAPTER 15 : COME BACK

Roman's P.O.V (Mature contents)

I am speaking to someone on the phone, yet can't hear what was he saying. My eyes are on my girl. Fuck...she's a sight for sore eyes. Her wet hair covering half of her face. Water still dripping, which is making the thin white shirt see through. It's clear, the only thing that's covering her curves from my sight is the damn shirt.

My eyes fell on her long sexy legs,which thankfully are exposed only for my eyes. When she lifts her hands to roll her hair into a messy bun, my breath hitched. Half of her ass is on view. I took a sharp breath and before I realize what I was doing, I am already walking towards her.

I stood very close to her back, so that our lower regions are touching. She gasp audibly, when I pushed my arousal between her chicks. "Have some mercy woman. I'm taking a very Important business call." I wishpered in her ears. She bit her lips to hold her laugh, which didn't help my already existing problem.

I bite her earlobe to punish her for teasing me more. Im already hard as rock. She knows I can't handle anything unprofessional during my meetings, so she's doing everything in her power to break me. She turned around facing me now. Our chest almost touching. She came a little closer and now her hard nipples are poking me.

She smiled mischievously, because she knows how hard I'm trying to control my self from touching her. I'm resisting her because, once I start, I won't stop. She took a step back, then another, then another while unbottoning her shirt slowly with a smirk. That minx. She know my hands are bound now.

I'm warning her with my eyes not to go further. She didn't stop. I started breathing heavily. Lucky for me, the conference call was over. Now it's my turn. I losen my tie while throwing my phone away. I smirk when her smirk fell with realization.''when I get my hands on you, you won't be able to get away untill you learn you lesson so..run" I said tearing my shirt off.

She bolted out of the room as I took warning strides towards her. She didn't even reach the corridor, when I caught her. She yelp when I lifted her and threw her over my shoulder. I carried her back to my room and dumped her on the bed.
When she bounced on it, the shirt rose up revealing her white lace panties. She tried to pull down but I was fast enough to catch her hand and stop it.

I hold both her hands and placed it over her head. I need something to tie them.Then as the idea hit me, I half lift her body to pull her shirt out till her wrist and tied them hard. She was giggling all this time. I smiled when her giggling stopped realising I had tied her hands.

" Let me go Mr.Osborne." She said innocently. "No, not untill you get punished." I answered, taking her almost naked form laying in front of me. My cock is in full attention, ready to claim her cunt, which I'm quite sure is dripping. I spread her legs to take a look and surprisingly it was damp. "Fuck me side ways." I cursed.

A gasp passed her mouth when I rip them off in one go and bend between her legs. She smells heavenly. I hope she taste heavenly too. Without thinking, I started devouring her wetness. "Baby you taste like my favorite dessert. I can't get enough of you." She moaned in response. I can take her right now but I want to taste her when she cums all over my tongue.

Those moans are making me loose control. I started tongue fucking her while my hands were playing with her large boobs. She was gripping the sheets over her head in a death grip as she was close to lose herself too. Knowing she was close, I left one of her tits and started playing with her clit. She left the sheets and took hold of my hair with her bound hands. It was getting intense.

When she was about to come, she tried to close her legs on me. I hold them open with another hand and my shoulder. She finally started shivering and her toes curled up. With a loud moan, she came. I lapped every drop she released like I was parched for days. Shit, she tastes out of the world. But I'm not done yet. Before she came down from her ride, I got up and settled between her legs.