CHAPTER 24 : POSSESSIVE LOVER

Maya's POV

Have you ever been in a situation when, keeping quite seems to be the right thing to do? Yeah, I'm sure everyone has. Never poke an angry man..or was it a sleeping bear? Yes, whatever. This is what happens, when you do just that. We have been on the road for almost 40 mins now. Nobody speaking a word. They are Just exchanging some telepathic words through looks and sometimes, I can feel their eyes on me. Most of the time actually, but I'm trying my best not to get affected by it.

Xander is driving. Greyson on my left, with his hands folded in front of him, eyes closed and me, sitting on Roman's lap, like a 3 years old, but hands and legs bound like I could outrun them. Seriously? How could a week girl like me could fight three giants? Where are they taking me anyways? I could have asked, but will they answer me? They just dragged me out of the house, tied me up and passed to each other like a sack of potatoes.

I think I would know, once I'm there.
Suddenly, the car took a sharp turn, which made me lean on Greyson's chest, making him open his eyes. Our eyes met, but I averted mine, before he had any chance of showing me his dimples, which I can't resist. That man is a charmer, I swear. I heard him sigh, but I didn't look back. The car came to a halt. Xander jumped out first, followed by Greyson.

I heard the sound of opening and closing of the boot. What now? Xander came back and opened my door. He scan me from top to bottom and when it reach my eyes, his gaze softened. "Untie her hand Rome."said Xander freeing my legs from the bind himself. As soon as my hands were free, I tried to soothe the burn in there. I didn't notice, they were watching me with pity.

Roman clears his throat. "As much as I was enjoying you sitting on me..I mean my lap, you have to get down princess." And that's what I did. When I was shifting, he took a sharp breath and puff his face, as if he can't breath.When he saw me watching him with my eyebrows furrowed, he crossed his legs smiling and ushered me out of the car. Weirdo.

Xander and Greyson both offered me their hands together to get down. As if. I didn't take either of theirs and got down myself with little difficulty. Xander groaned and walk away muttering,
"...will be the death of me." I looked around and found a big Mansion to where Xander was heading towards.
Greyson came beside me and tried to hold my hand, but I pulled away. I know it hurt him, but I can care less right now.

"What is this place?" I asked him, without looking his way. Before he could answer and I could protest, I was lifted in the air by Roman. I yelp and hold on to him for life. Our nose were touching and I pulled back a little to avoid the closeness. "Put me down. I can walk without your help." I said, struggling in his arms.

"I highly doubt that. Unless you have been living here for years, you can't walk on this road without tripping yourself. So be glad, if someone is carrying you." he said, like he was doing a favor to me. "Im flattered" I said, sarcastically. Even if I can't see his face, I know he is rolling his eyes now or shaking his head in disbelief. Greyson Chuckled lightly and said, "She gonna love her." Sorry who? Did I miss something?

When we reached the door, It was wide open. No one in sight, but I could hear voices and laughter coming from inside. Its Xander and a..Woman? A pang of jealously and hurt flew through my body, when I heard him saying. "I really missed you." Why do I still feel this way? Why do they have this effect on me, I don't know. Roman put me down and rushed inside with Greyson. Great just great. Did they forget that I'm even here?

"Oh my god. All of you are here? I can't believe this. Come closer. Let me kiss you." Something inside me awakened.
I walked a little faster towards them ignoring the little ache in my ankle. As soon as I was in, I saw Xander standing with a big smile on his face. Greyson and Roman were leaning their body towards the woman face.