CHAPTER 20 : MINE

Maya's POV

What am I doing? I'm losing my mind finally. I'm letting three men touch me  sensually, at the same time. Have I lost it? This is sooo wrong, then why does it feels so...right? Every time they touch me, I feel sparks. Is it just me, or they feel the same? Just few minutes ago,I was furious.I hated them. I never wanted to do anything with them. Then what changed?

Their conffession maybe. Or I'm just too weak to fight the temptation. I want to be disgusted, but instead, I'm craving it. They say I have done something to them, but truth to be told, they are doing something to me, which makes me lose control. Do I want this? Yes. Can I help it? No. Am I making a mistake? Maybe. Can I stop it? No.

Xander was holding me in his lap. His hands catching my jaws in a firm grip, but not too hard to hurt me. He was about to kiss me. “I have waited too long for this. I have kissed you in my dreams so many times Maya.” he was tracing my lips with his thumb. “You are such a tease everytime.” he said. Roman and Grayson chuckled.

“Very true brother, very true. I have also punished her in my dreams for taunting me.” Roman said, in a seductive voice, closer to my ears. I closed my eyes and bit my lips to stop myself from moaning. “What did you do brother?” asked Grayson, his lips hovering closer to my neck. I gulped by their close proximity.

I got goosebumps, when Grayson's lips were tracing my neck and at the same time, Roman was softly nipping my ear. Roman voice was awakening something foreign, from deep inside my core. I just couldn't stop my moan. It was out unknowingly, before I could stop it.

“I tied her to my bed and fucked the hell out of her.” He said, with a groan. “God you're making everyone hard Rome. She couldn't handle the consequences.” I gasp, when all of them started attacking my neck.They were biting, sucking and kissing me all together and I was a putty in their hands right now.

One of their lips was travelling from the crook of my neck, toward by jaw, then my cheeks and when it neared my lips, I opened my eyes to see the owner. Xander's blue eyes were stuck with my brown one. Even thought the other two brothers were literally biting and sucking my neck and shoulders, leaving hickies, I was more capivated by the blue eyed man right infront of me.

His eyes not leaving mine. He pulled me from his bothers, towards him possessively. In return we heard Roman growl and Grayson complaining. “Not fair brother.” he didn't care. “Jesus, your eyes are beautiful Maya.” he said, leaning and kissing them both. "I'm forever making you mine woman, whether you like it or not.”

He said claiming my lips in a fierce kiss. I was out of breath for a second, when I opened my mouth to gasp some air, he took this as an opportunity to push his tongue inside. Holy molly. Am I really kissing Xander Osborne right now? When he was about to pull back, I returned the kiss, not wanting it to end. He moan in side my mouth and kiss me back with more force, holding me close to him all the time

When we pull back, his eyes were still closed. He pressed his lips together and smiled. Then he opened his eyes and sighed. “That was amazing. It felt like my first kiss.” he said, making my red cheeks redder. “My turn” said Grayson, carefully lifting me from Xander and making me lean against the head board.

I noticed, even if they act rough, they are very careful about my injuries, while touching or lifting me. Gray was looking into my eyes. Then he move closer and when I thought he would kiss me, he kissed my cheeks then moved back and smirked. Ok? Then he leaned again, his lips almost ghosting over mine, but he wasn't touching it. What does he want?

He turn and looked at his brothers. They shaked their heads. “Stop playing Grey, I'm waiting for my turn.” said Roman, in his rough voice, which sent a tingling sensation towards my womb, which was so strange. He smirked looking at my confused face then licked his lips.