CHAPTER 31 (1) : BURNING DESIRE

Xander's POV (Mature)*

As soon as I pulled over to my place,Rose followed behind. Rome and Grey looked excited because,it's the first time,she has been here. We already talked about her moving in with us today. I know she's nurvous because,for her, things are moving too fast,but once she moves in,we can take things slower. I mean she is too young to get married,but we would keep trying to convince her into this.

"Wow,you live here alone?" Maya asked. "Not anymore"I replied with a smirk, pulling her into a side hug. She blushed but didn't push me away. We all went inside and Rose immediately asked for the guest room to retire for the day. I showed her and when she left, Maya asked,"Where is my room?"
We all gave her a mischievous smile.
"And may I know,what that means?"
She asked looking at our faces with raised eyebrows.

"Well there are three other bedrooms,but those belong to us three. So you can choose to sleep with one of us?" Greyson answered it like a question. She grabbed her upper lips with her teeth with hands on her hips,as if thinking. I hope she comes to my room. Roman was already planning something. I can see it in his eyes. After few seconds she straighten up and fold her hands infront of her.

"I have decided. I'm going to sleep with..."all of us are waiting patiently for her answer. Then she smiled and said, "Rose"and when she turned around to walk away, Roman caught her and pulled her back. She turned around and started giggling. "No way.
You can only choose one of our rooms. And if you can't,then we will choose for you."said Roman, kissing her on her nape.

She started shuddering,when Rome tilt her head and started sucking her neck. I was already semi hard, by the idea of her spending the night in my room. But,now that I can hear her moaning, everyone can see the bulge in my pants. Before I knew it,I was standing infront of her. She opened her eyes to look at me. She's looking really venerable right now. I took a hold of her chin and made her lips meet mine. I muffeled all her groans, when Rome started massaging her breasts.

I started trailing kisses from her lips to her jaw,and then the other side of her neck. "Guys are you forgetting,We are not alone."said Grey coming closer. I know he is right,but this woman just brings the demon out of me everytime I'm around her. I lose all my senses when she look at me with her doe like eyes. We let her go for now,but we have to do something about Roman and my problems,down there which is yet to solve.

Then an idea came into my mind. I took her hand and dragged her towards the theatre room. They all gave me a confused look. "Xander where are you talking me?"asked Maya, wishpering. When we finally reached there, I opened the door and let them all in. As soon as everyone was in,I locked the door, behind me.
"Wow,you have a theatre room?"she asked me, while taking everything around in awe.

Grey went towards the CD player,and started putting an action movie. Roman understood what was in my mind and took an easy chair. Maya looked at all of us confused. "Well I don't actually hate watching T.V,but I don't want action movies."she said taking a seat. I walked toward her and Bend down, putting my hands on both side of her, caging her in."Who said we are watching it?" I asked smirking.

Before she could react,I put a hand behind her neck and pulled her into a passionate kiss. The kiss went from passion to hunger. The best part was,she returned it with the same passion. Grey tapped my back to get our attention. We parted our lips with hooded eyes. Greyson took my place and attacked her neck,sucking and kissing it,while undressing her.Rome went behind her,and started freeing himself from clothes. I did the same while watching Grey trailing his hand on her body,towards the south.

She raised her body up when he put his hand inside her panties. Grey groaned and started working on her pussy. "Shit" said Grey. I know, he can feel her wetness. Rome and me exchanged looks, which was full of lust. My eyes roamed her body which was glowing with light sweat. Not able to take any more,Rome and me went towards her and we took off our last article of clothes,baring naked to her.