CHAPTER 7 : DON'T MESS WITH US

Next Two chapters will be from the Brother's P.O.V

Roman Osborne

I never understood why women take so much time to get ready. I have seen Mom, Emily and hell even my grandmother takes hours to get ready.

And even after spending years to get ready, they look the same. A total waste of time and money, if you ask me. "How do I look?" asked Sofia. She turl around and gave me a seductive smile . Seriously, she spend so much time for this? I looked her up and down and told her the truth. "You look as usual. Lets go we're already late."

I didn't even wait to see her sour expression. I turn around and started walking towards My Red Ferrari, which is also my 1st girlfriend. As soon as we reached it, I opened the door for the passenger seat and waited for her to get in. She stood there stubbornly, throwing a tantrum again because I failed to praise her "beauty".

"That's all you have to say?" she scoffed. "Do you know I much time and pain I go through to keep you and your family impressed? Don't you see how much effort I'm putting here and for what?" She said, folding her arms. "For you to overlook it everytime. Do you even love me anymore Rome? Because, You don't even pay attention to me, if its not for the fact that were having sex."

I looked her way and realized, she was 100% correct. If it wasn't for the mind blowing sex we have, I don't feel a need to spend any quality time with her. She's still with me because mom likes her. Sofia is Aunt May's daughter, who's unfortunately, mom's best friend. And even if she wasn't, Sofia has never given me any reason to breakup with her.

"I'm not in a mood to fight right now Sofia. We are already late, so get in the damn car. We'll talk about it later, ok?" I said trying to avoid the conversation. "No, not until you tell me what's your deal." she said, not letting it go. If she's willing to hear the truth, so be it. "Fine!" I said, closing the door hard enough to make her flitch. I smirk internally.

"If you insist. You are a good fuck, Sofia. That's all you are to me. I don't like whoring around like Gray, nor commit to someone like Xander. You are here, because mom likes you and more importantly, you are here because, You haven't given me any reason to breakup with you...Yet. So, don't mess with my mind and enjoy the previledges of being Roman Osborne's girlfriend, while it lasts." I warned her.

My words left her stunned and me relieved

My words left her stunned and me relieved. I should have done it long back. I can't take her attitude anymore. So if she wants a breakup now, I don't have any problem with that. I'll let her decide for herself. She looked to her left, as if thinking, whether to take my offer or not. Then a creepy smile spread on her face. What is she up to now?

"Fine, I'll take your offer but I have one condition." she said, coming closer to me. I narrowed my eyes at her. "I want it to be documented." she said. "What do mean?" I asked confused. "I mean, I'm ready to be your girlfriend or sex buddy, whatever you call it. But, you have to promise that, you would not pursue or bed any other woman, unless we breakup officially. If you do so with or without my knowledge, in return you have to Marry me." She finished.