CHAPTER 44 : BACK IN THEIR ARMS

Maya's POV

I don't know how long I was asleep, but a small cry woke me up from my slumber. God my eyes are so heavy. I can't even open it. After a lot of struggling, I finally opened it to a dim light in the room but it looks dark outside, when I peeped through the window. “Ssshhh... Don't wake your brothers, buttercup.” It's Grey. I turned my head slowly to my left to find my men sitting together, with our babies in their arms each.

“I think she is hungry.” I said. That bought all of their attentions. They smiled at me and walked up towards me. Both my boys are sound asleep in Xander and Roman's arms. But my baby girl was wide awake in Grey's arms. “How are you feeling babe?” asked Rome. “Tired, but let me feed her.”I said, gesturing Grey to pass me the baby. Xander and Rome helped me sit up and Grey passed me the baby. As soon as I started unbottoning my top, Xander and Roman took both a sit beside me to give my back support and Grey sat near my legs to watch me feeding her.

After a few minutes of feeding Grey said. “I don't know, who looks more beautiful? You feeding our baby, or she with her tiny hands latching to your chest.” he smiled. “Both” said Xander, kissing my forehead. I leaned into his kiss and tried to read his expression. After few moments he said “Marry Us, Maya?” with teary eyes. “We can't wait anymore. We want you to be ours forever.” he said, joining our foreheads together.

“Yes Maya. ” said Roman.
“We wanted to marry you before they were born, but now that you are still under bed rest, we can arrange a simple wedding as soon as you feel better?” he finished. “Its not that I didn't give a thought about it, but how's that gonna work?...I mean,” I asked. “Here, they may not except our marriage, babe, but there are few countries, who do except Polymorous weddings.” said Grey, making small circles on my leg. I watched my babies and then each of them. “What are you thinking babe? Don't you want to marry us?” asked Grey, expectedly.

“I do, but here I have to be legally married to just one of you and...then what? What about the other two?” I asked. “Maya, you don't worry about it. We have discussed it already. You may be legally married to one of us  here, but among us, in our hearts, we are all your husband's and you, our wife. So just say yes, so we can book tickets and do arrangements for our wedding. You have no idea, what we went through these few months.” said Xander, hugging me sideways. I smiled at all of them and nod my head. “Yes!” I said, almost crying. Rome sighed in relief and started kissing all over my face. I giggled, which made him laugh.

Grey was next. He just took my face and kissed me straight on my lips. The kiss was slow and passionate. When he pulled back, Xander kissed me and when his kiss started to become a little sloppy, our new bundle of joys asked for our attentions. I passed the baby to Grey and took both my boys to feed. I looked at both men on my side. “Umm... Can you guys help me...pull by boobs out?” I asked, shyly. Roman smirked and exchanged looks with Xander. “With pleasure” said both of them, with humour on their faces.

“Aren't we enjoying this too much?” I said, glaring at both of them. “Very much.” said Xander, laughing. Finally, both my baby boys latched on my breast and calmed down. “Have you thought of any names for them?” asked Xander, playing with the baby's hair. “I actually thought to name them both Titus and Turner. I had no idea, our baby girl will make a secret appearance.” I chuckled. They followed. “I like the first names. Let's think of a middle name.” Suggested Roman. We all nod.

“Turner Emerson Osborne. Do you like it?” said Xander. All of us tried the name and just like that my blue eyed, second born was named. “My turn.” said Roman. “Titus Aurelian Osborne.” he said, kissing our first born.  We all smiled and did the same. “What about our princess? Have you thought of a name?” asked Grey.  “We can name her Tia, which also starts with T, like our boys?” I suggested. They all looked at her adorable face, who was now fast asleep, tugged in her dad's arm. “Tia sounds perfect for our little Angel.” said Rome. “Exactly” Said the others. “So Grey, would you like to suggest a middle name for her?” asked Xander.