Houses

The next day I woke up in my room, in my pajamas. I figured that my mom had changed my clothes and put me into my bed. I got up, then walked over to my bathroom and took a shower.

When I got out I grabbed my robe and put it on. Then I brushed my teeth and hair. My phone then started to vibrate.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey, hon" Scott said.

"What's up? We still going to look for houses today?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'll bring you an english muffin for breakfast" Scott replied.

"Ok. I should be ready by then. Bye" I said.

"Bye" Scott said as I hung up.
"Ok I should have enough time to do something to my hair"I said to myself holding some of my hair. I decided to curl my hair. I quickly ran back into my room and grabbed a white dress and black heels. I did a small wing of eyeliner on my eye and then a neutral color eye shadow.

I heard my front door open and shut, so I assumed that was Scott. So I walked down the stairs and saw him setting our food on my kitchen table. Then he looked up at me, "Did I just walked into heaven because I see an angel standing in front of me?"

I walked over and kissed him on his lips. When I pulled back I saw a large smile across his face. I smiled back, "Did your mom make the english muffin?" "Yeah, I know how much you love her English muffins" he said happily.

We sat at the table and ate our English muffins. When we were done we went out to his car and drove to a coffee shop to network our real estate agent, Macey Long.

She is really good at finding our exact dream home. After looking at her laptop at many different houses, we decided on one that is two stories tall. It has 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a decent kitchen, a medium dining room, and a large living room.

"I will let you know later today if the sellers are going to give the house to you guys" Macey said shaking my hand. "Alrighty" I told her.

A few hour later Macey called me and told me that we got the house. Scott and I hugged in celebration. We got furniture, and had it shipped to the house. The first thing we unpacked was the bed since it was late in the day.