Chapter 12

"Who are you?!?" I shouted "Oh my" Gisselle said as she knew who it was. I walked closer to the figure, and the figure came closer to me. "Scarlet don't you remember me?" the man asked. "No" I said with a firm tone. The man came into the light and Scarlet gasped, "Dad?!?"

Scarlet raced over to the man and hugged him with all her might. "Mom is never going to believe me when I tell her you are ok," Scarlet said,"Ow!" Scarlet fell to the ground, realizing she was walking with no crutches. "What is on your leg? Why are you in pain honey?" my father asked.

After an hour of explaining what happened, Blake ran off deeper into the woods. "So, I was just afraid of loosing that necklace because it was the only thing that could remind me of you" I said looking down. "Well that isn't the only thing you could have had to remind you of me" he said looking at Scott.

"Huh?" I said looking from my father to Scott. "I haven't done it yet, Mr. Slate" Scott said to my father. "Oh..." my father said. "Hasn't done what yet? What are you talking about?" I said with a confused look. "You will find out soon sweetheart" Scott said to me. Gisselle and Alejandro helped me of the ground and took me back to her house.

Scott looked at my father, "I have it all planned out sir." "I'm sure she will be happy when she finds out what it is" my father told Scott. "Yeah," Scott said, "I hope so." My father looked at Scott, "She will. Trust me."

Then the two walked over to Gisselle's house to meet up with us. On the way over Scott was moving a small box around in his pocket,"I can only hope..." Scott whispered...