Chapter 15

"Omg,"Ruby shouted, "You are getting married?!?" I looked at her and laughed. Scott walked over and stood next to me, "Yep. And there is no one more that I would want but her" he said.

"Aww, Scott" I said looking away blushing. "Gisselle and Alejandro are getting married, too, right?" Ruby asked. "Yeah, and guess what" I said. "What?" Ruby asked. "You get to be our maid of honor" I told her. She jumped up and squealed, "Really!"

"Yep, Ziva is going to be the flower girl, and Austin is the best man" I said happily. "Aw. When are we going dress shopping" Ruby asked. I looked at Scott, then I said, "Probably sometime tomorrow."

"Ok. Is Gisselle gonna come?" Ruby asked. "Yeah. I think we will go tomorrow morning so that Scott and Alejandro can have a guy's day" I said looking at Scott happily. "Ok, well I'm gonna head home. My mom is most likely making dinner now so" Scott said, then he kissed my forehead and then waved to Ruby as he walked to his house.

"You are so lucky to have someone so sweet" Ruby said as we walked through the door. I made Macaroni and cheese for me and Ruby. Blake came home, but he went straight to his room and slammed the door. Ruby looked at me, but I just shrugged. Then I put the macaroni and cheese away, and walked upstairs with Ruby and went into our room.

First, I let Ruby take a shower, and then I did. I put on my favorite Maroon 5 shirt on, along with my fuzzy zebra pants. Then I braided my hair, and I then got into my bed.

"Good night sis" I said happily. "Good night, sis" Ruby replied. Then we both turned out our lights and went to sleep.