Chapter 13

At Gisselle's house my father and Gisselle's dad played with horseshoes. Alejandro and Gisselle sat on the porch eating and laughing. My mother came over to see my dad too.

"Honey! I missed you! Where have you been?" My mother said. "Darling, don't you remember? I had to do military work" my father replied. "Oh, that's right" my mother said looking at me as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Honey, you were in the military centuries ago" my mother told him. "What? Isn't it 1980?" My father said. Everyone stared at him in silence. "Dad, it's 2014" I told him. "No it's 1980!" he shouted. "Ok honey we are going to take a car ride" my mom said.

Then she mind linked me, We are going to the hospital.
Ok.
I smiled at her and waved to them as they left. Gisselle's mom and dad went along, too, with Austin and Ziva. "I have an announcement to make" Alejandro said. I looked at Gisselle, but she just shrugged. Scott looked at Alejandro and laughed a little.

"Gisselle" Alejandro said taking her hands. She stood up, "Yes?" Alejandro looked at her for a little, "You have made me a very happy guy..." he said. Scott than pulled me closer, and I hugged him back. "You have always been there for me...so...will you do me the honor..." Alejandro said. Gisselle looked at me in an unsure way.

Then Alejandro pulled out a small box. "Will you marry me?" Alejandro said happily. "Awwww" I said. "Yes" Gisselle said before she hugged him. "That's not all" Alejandro said looking at Scott.

"Yeah. Uh... Scarlet" Scott said sheepishly. "Yeah" I said looking at him. "Umm... will you... uhh" Scott stuttered. "Yes?" I said leaning closer to him. He pulled out the same size box, "Will you marry me?" Scott said with a big smile.

"No" I said. "Wait...What?!?!?" Scott, Gisselle, and Alejandro said together.