Chapter 14

"I'm not saying no to you, but turn around!" I said. Scott stared at me still in shock, while Alejandro and Gisselle turned around to see what it was. It was Heidi and her pack, all of them in wolf form. So as an instinct Alejandro and Gisselle transformed into their wolves and then launched at the other wolves.

I tried to get Scott out of his shock but nothing was working, I even slapped him but he just stood there. So I quickly grabbed him and kissed him to get him out his shock. He shook, and then looked at me.

"Will you?" he asked. "Uhh can we talk about this when we are not under attack" I asked frantically changing into my wolf form. "I need to know now" he said while going into his wolf form. I then mind linked him.
Yes. I will marry you Scott.
Yes. You have seriously made me the happiest guy on Earth, well besides Alejandro.
To show off, Scott made two Night Shade pack members collide head first. I searched for Heidi, so that I could finish her off. I saw her fighting with Gisselle, so I decided to help Gisselle gang up on her.

We both circled her, as she looked for a way to escape our circling motion. Then I pounced onto her back, followed by Gisselle. We fell off of her as she lay on the ground trying to get up. She got up and went for Gisselle, but to stop her I bit her neck and tossed her to the ground. This time I knew she was not getting up.

When her pack saw her, they fled into the woods. All of us then went back into our human forms. I had to sit on the ground because my crutches were too far away for me to reach. Some how, when I'm a wolf my cast is gone and my leg is fine. Anyways, Scott came running over to me and picked me up.

"I love you" he told me. "I love you, too" I replied. We looked over at Gisselle and Alejandro who were kissing, like the love birds they are. So Scott decided to kiss my head and carry me all the way to my house...