The Party

The party was at our local fire department. If it weren't for Gisselle's uncle, I do not know where the party would be. There were streamers, posters, food, cake, and little hero symbols as confetti.

"Wow this place looks amazing" Gisselle and I said together. "Thank you" our mothers said. "Well they did not do everything" my father said looking at me. I hugged my mom and dad at the same time.

"Thank you soooo much" I said happily. I looked over at Gisselle, seeing that she was hugging her parents and thanking the, too. Then Scott grabbed my arm and pulled me into a hug.

"Thank you" he said. "For what?" I asked. "For saying yes to me" he replied. "There is no one on earth that I would rather be with them you" I said kissing his lips. We were interrupted by Gisselle, "Hey love birds we are going to start the toasts."

I took Scott's hand and then made our way to the front table. The first to make a toast was Scott. "I would like to make a toast to my super lovely bride, Scarlet" We all toasted to me, then Alejandro did the same for Gisselle.

We decided to have the bride and groom dance first. Slow music played, as I rested my head on Scott's shoulder. He kissed my head. Then we did the father and daughter dance.

I felt a few tears roll down my cheeks and onto his suit. He wiped them away and smiled. "I'm glad I came back, and got the help I needed. If I wouldn't have, I would've miss my little girl's wedding" he said smiling at me.

Finally, everyone came to the dance floor to dance. The first song to play was of course, Just dance by Lady Gaga. After a while, Gisselle and I were having more fun than we ever had at a school dance.

We finished off the night with our cakes and a few cards and gifts. My mom came over to me with a big smile on her face, "Well I was talking to Scott and it sounds like you two are gonna look for a house sometime this week."

"Yeah. Gisselle and Alejandro are going to wait until we find a house so that they can find one near ours" I told her. "Well try to keep it close to our home too" she said smiling at me. "We will mom, I promise" I said returning a smile.

The Broken HuntersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara