Chapter 5

Me and Scott held our noses up high to see if we could smell Alejandro and Gisselle, but neither of us had any luck. Then out of nowhere my brother was on top of me. "Hey, what are you doing!?!" I shouted.

"Oh I was just taking a walk when I saw two wolves go running in here. And do you wanna know what's funny? The one wolf looked like Gisselle, but I thought to myself, That can't be Gisselle she is in school with Scarlet right now. But apparently I was wrong, it was Gisselle, chasing a beautiful ginger furred wolf" Blake said.

"Well...wait... did you just say that she is beautiful? You do know she is from the..." I started. "Her fur is beautiful, and when she turned back into a human I almost fell over she was so beautiful" Blake continued. "Blake, you have to listen to me she's..." I said. "She is beautiful, don't you think" Blake said. "She is from the Midnight Frost pack!" I shouted.

Blake stared at me in shock, "You are lying, she is too..."
"She is telling the truth. I am from the Midnight Frost pack" Heidi said getting off of the ground. "Your not lying" Blake said facing me. "Wow you really didn't believe me. You didn't believe your own sister because you were blinded by love" I said while Scott was helping me up.

"Scarlet. Come on your not mad, are you?" Blake said as Gisselle stood up. "You didn't believe your sister, and you think she is not mad. Ha, even I'm mad at you" Gisselle said. "Dude, you seriously did not just hurt my favorite girl in the entire world" Scott said. Then Scott and Gisselle put their arms around me and then we walked away from the situation. "Are you ok?" Heidi asked.

"Just leave me alone" Blake said as he stormed away. "I love him already" Heidi said.