Chapter 18

For our appetizer, we ordered mozzarella sticks. When our waitress came back she gave us our drinks. "Your mozzarella sticks will be done shortly" the waitress said before walking away.

"So, Gisselle and I have been planning something's for the wedding" I said. "Ok. What do you girls have so far?" Scott said while putting his arm around me. "Well, our theme is going to be superheroes" I started.

"Cool" Alejandro said fist bumping Scott. "Scarlet came up with the idea to have a Thor cake for us, and a Batman cake for them" Gisselle said. "Yeah, and it was Gisselle thought of the idea that you two and Austin could wear superhero shirts under there tuxedos" I said looking at Gisselle.

"That is gonna be cool" Scott said happily. Then he leaned over and kissed my lips. I blushed, and then leaned into his arm. Just then the waitress came back. "Ok here is your appetizer" she said setting it on the table.

"Are you guys ready to order?" She asked. "Yeah I think so" Alejandro said looking around at all of us. After she took our order and left, I had gotten a phone call. "Hello?" I said. "Scarlet?" a voice said. "Umm yes, who is this?" I asked. "This is Antonio. I'm a new member of your pack" said Antonio.

"Ok then. Who gave you my number?" I asked. "My old pack" he said, "they told me to give you a call." Then I could hear laughter in the background, "Umm who is laughing in the background?" "Uh," the laughter changed to shushing, "nobody" he said.

"Uh... yeah ok. Bye" I said. "Wait! I have a serious question" he said quickly. "What?" I asked angrily. "Am I allowed to be in your pack?" He said with a serious tone. "I'm not the alpha. That's my brother, so you would be better off talking to him. Good bye" I said happily.

Our food finally had come, and it took us almost an hour to finish. When we were done we headed back to our houses and said our goodbyes. When I got into my house the was a guy in my house talking to Blake.

"Oh you must be Scarlet. Sorry about before, I'm Antonio" he said.