Chapter 2

If you are wondering if my twin and I look alike, we do. The only thing that is different is our likes, dislikes, and her hair is red and mine is blonde. Surprisingly she is the one who doesn't have the boyfriend, that one is me.

My friend, Gisselle, has wavy brown hair and brown eyes. She normally wears flannels, black skinny jeans, and a pair of white converse. She also has a boyfriend, his name is Alejandro. He has black hair, brown eyes, and tan skin. His casual attire is a muscle shirt, gray skinny jeans, and basketball shoes.

On the walk to school we passed Scott's house, so I ran over and knocked on his door. He came out and nearly ran me over. "Ok ok I knew you missed her but I did not think you missed her this much" Gisselle said.

"Umm is there anything wrong with tackling my girl after a long summer break. I think not" Scott said. "Can you at least let me stand up?" I said. "Oh, do you not like the dirt" Scott said. "No I do not like dirt" I said. Then out of frustration I flipped him in the dirt. "The question is, do you like dirt?" I said. "Hey I did my hair all fancy for you and now you are gonna mess it up" Scott said.

I then helped him off of the ground and invited him to walk with us. "Sure as long as we can invite Alejandro along" Scott said motioning to Gisselle. "Alejandro" Scott yelled. Then a wolf jumped out of a tree and onto Gisselle. "Hey" Gisselle growled. Gisselle was about to transform into her wolf when she realized that it was Alejandro.

"Oh my gosh. I could have killed you" Gisselle shouted. Then to calm her, Alejandro kissed her. "All better?" Alejandro asked. "Yep I'm good now" Gisselle said in a girly tone. "Ok, have we gotten over our romance stage now?" Ruby asked.

"Yes sister of mine, and now we can finish our walk to school" I said. "Horray" Ruby said with a false grin.
At school, Scott and Ruby followed me to my locker since their lockers are always next to mine. When we finally made it to our lockers there was a new girl next to Ruby, and right away something didn't seem right. "Hi, I'm Hedi Young."