Chapter 1

OMG I am totally freaking out! Today is the first day of being a real senior! Oh yeah, hi I'm Scarlet and I'm 17. This year me, my friends, and my bf, Scott, are all going to graduate! I am super excited if you could not tell! I even planned out my outfit, which is my favorite batman shirt, black skinny jeans, a batman bow, and of course my batman converse. I did my nails black with a yellow bat symbol and straightened my hair with my flat iron. Then I raced down the stairs and into my kitchen to see my mom making pancakes.

"Hi mom, what kind of...?" I started. "Chocolate chip pancakes, your favorite" Scarlet's mom said. "Awesome, is Blake up yet?" I said. "No and I give you permission to wake him up" Scarlet's mom said. So then I raced back upstairs and into my older brother's room. His name is Blake. He is 22 but yet he chooses to live in our house,and not find his own. He says it will take him away from our pack.

Did I mention that we are a family of werewolves, and that I go to a specified werewolf school. Ok anyways, my brother is the leader of the pack and he claims that he will never leave us no matter what. That's also why girls go ga-ga over him, just because he is the head alpha does not make him in anyway better than the other males in our pack.

So since I am such a nice sister I am only going to pour warm water on him instead of ice cold water. "Good morning brother of mine" I said in a mocking tone. "Ahhh why would you do that!" Blake shouted. "Cause I love you" I said, again in a mocking tone. "Get out of my room and go eat" Blake said angrily. "Yes your alphaness" I said with a laugh. Then I walked back downstairs to see my twin sister, Ruby, and my best friend, Gisselle, munching on some pancakes.

"Hey, sis. Are you excited for our first day of our last year at this school?" Ruby said. "Uh, yeah who wouldn't be? Besides we are probably gonna end up going back to the school for something after the school year is over" I said happily. "Like meeting up behind the school on the bleachers where you and you know who kissed?" Gisselle said nudging my arm. Annoyed I said "Wipe that creepy grin off of your face, and let's go."