Chapter 6

"Blake, wait up!" Heidi shouted. "What? What could you possibly want from me now?" Blake yelled. "I want us to be together" Heidi said. "Yeah. Like that will work, a lower omega with a top alpha. I'm sure my sister will really like that" Blake said. "We But she doesn't have to find. No one has to find out, it could be our little secret" Heidi said taking his hand.

"No, I can't" Blake said angrily.
"But, Blake, we could be together" Heidi said wrapping her arms around him. "I feel that we were made for each other, and that no one else in the WORLD could take this away from us" Heidi continued. "Well..." Blake started. Then before he could say anything else Heidi kissed him on the lips.

When he broke free from the kiss, he did something that no alpha should ever do. Blake took the alpha necklace off and threw it into the woods. "Well, then I guess we are a thing now, boyfriend" Heidi said triumphantly. "I guess so too, girlfriend" Blake said happily.

"I will see you tomorrow, love" Heidi said happily. "See you tomorrow. Don't forget not to mention this to anyone, ok?" Blake said. "Don't worry babe i won't" Heidi said, and then walked away with a triumphant skip.

***

At home, sat Scarlet crying in Scott's arms, surrounded by Ruby, Gisselle, and Alejandro. "How could he be so blind" I sobbed. "Scarlet, it's ok he will most definitely see her true form and not be with her" Ruby said in a comforting tone.

Blake was coming up the steps when he heard the sobbing, and decided to see what was the matter. Blake walked over to the entrance of his sisters' room and looked in to see Scarlet surrounded by the other pack members. "What's the matter?" Blake asked.

Scarlet wiped the tears from her eyes and looked up. "Do you not remember what you did, you are supposed to trust me. I'm your sister and your my older brother. I'm supposed to look up to you for guidance, but I can't do that if you don't trust my words" Scarlet said in between sobs. "Your still hung up on that? You should know that I trust you, and that I do believe everything you say" Blake said.

"Well you sure didn't trust her judgment about Heidi" Gisselle said, followed by a growl. "Heidi is different though. She is really nice and..." Blake started. "And she tried to steal Scott and Alejandro away from me and Scarlet" Gisselle shouted back.

"Why else do you think Gisselle would wolf-out before home room? She was defending her relationship with Alejandro and she was also defending Scarlet's relationship with Scott" Ruby said angrily. "I didn't..." Blake started. "Get out" Scarlet mumbled. "Huh?" Blake asked. "She said GET OUT!" Scott growled. And with that Ruby slammed the door in his face.