Chapter 8

"Ahhhhowww" I cried out of pain. I took my phone out of my pocket, and turned on the flashlight to see what had cracked. "Hello? Is someone out here?" A familiar voice called. "Yes, and I need help I cracked something in my leg" I yelled back.

Once again the tears started rushing down my cheeks. "SCARLET," Scott yelled. "Oh my gosh, what happened?" Scott asked. "Please take me to the hospital," I said in between sobs, "I'll tell you when we get there."
When we got there I decided to mind link Gisselle.

Gisselle, I need you to come to the hospital.
Why? What happened?
Some bones in my ankle snapped when I tripped in the woods.
WHY ON EARTH WERE YOU IN THE WOODS THIS LATE AT NIGHT?!?!?
I was mad at Blake. He threw the alpha necklace into the woods, thinking that if he did this he could be with Heidi. I guess he didn't care that that was the last thing I had, that reminded me of my dad.
What a jerk. Hold on I'm gonna tell my parents what happened and then I'll be right there. Does Scott know?
Yeah. He was actually the one who found me and carried me to the hospital.
Wow he really does love you a lot.
Yep. I feel lucky to have him.
Ok I'm coming, just try to relax.

At the hospital, the doctors put Scarlet to sleep so that they could preform surgery. "How long has she been in there?" Gisselle asked, when she got there. "About an hour, and I have already gone through 2 cups of coffee to try to keep myself awake" Scott said. "I hope she will be ok" Gisselle said. "I hope so too" Scott said.

After two hours of waiting, the nurses finally let Scott and Gisselle into Scarlet's room. The nurse told them that Scarlet was still asleep from the anesthetics, but she should be waking up shortly. "Murph" Scarlet moaned. "She's waking up" Scott said happily.

"Huh" Gisselle said half awake. "Hi sunshine" Scott said while walking to Scarlet's right side. "What happened? And why is there a cast on my leg?" "Well, you tripped over a rock and cracked a few bones in your lower leg so the doctors had to preform surgery. And to help it heal it, they put cast on it" Gisselle explained. "Oh, ok" I said.
Then out of the doors came Ruby rushing to my left side.

"Omg are you ok? How do you feel?" Ruby asked frantically. "Ruby, I'm fine. Where's mom?" I asked. "Coming. I told her not to bring Blake along but she did anyways" Ruby replied. I growled. He is the one person I'd wanna see, I thought to myself.

Sadly, he came through the doors with my mom following him. "Why did you bring Blake, so he can tell me how wrong I was about Heidi" I said angrily. "Scarlet. He is your brother and..." Dana started. "I don't care. He decided to go with a girl from another pack, mom. And he thinks she is great when all she does is look at guys and then tries to get them to like her" I said loudly.

"Put me in that wheel chair please, Scott" I said. "Sure, babe" Scott said as he picked me up and put me in the wheelchair. "Mom, if you don't mind, I am going to stay at Gisselle's house for a couple of days. To take my mind off of all of this" I said. "Ok sweetheart, just be careful. Ok?" My mom said sweetly. "Ok mom" I replied. My mom bent down and hugged me. And then Gisselle, Ruby, and Scott took me to Gisselle's house.

The Broken HuntersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara