Chapter 4

"Gisselle, no!" I screamed. The worst thing possible happened, Heidi jumped up and kissed Alejandro on the lips. "Oh that tears it" Gisselle growled. then Gisselle started going for Hedi. But Heidi turned into her wolf form and took off down the halls, followed by Gisselle at top speed.

"Good thing class has started, and the halls are empty" Alejandro said aloud. "Ruby tell Mrs. Staller, that it's the usual situation again, and Scott, Alejandro, and I will go after the two. Ok?" I said. "Ok," Ruby said, "see you later sis. And good luck." "Thanks, we will need it" I said.

So after my sister left I turned into my wolf, that has black fur and purple eyes. Then was Scott, who has a gray and white wolf that has brown eyes. Finally, Alejandro turned into his wolf, that has cinnamon colored fur with brown eyes. Then all together we raced down the hall after the two of them.

"I am gonna try to mind link Gisselle" I said. "Ok" the boys said at the same time.
Gisselle, stop chasing her. Please my brother would kill us if he knew we were doing this.
I have her. We are in the woods behind the school.
What do you mean "I have her"?
I have her on the ground, she got tired and passed out.
Ok we will be there in a sec.

"They are in the woods behind the school, and Heidi is passed out" I said. "Did Gisselle say why?" Alejandro asked. "Yeah she said Heidi got tired" I said. Alejandro took of to search for Gisselle. Scott looked at me in a concerned way, and then turned back into a human.
"What?" I asked as I took my human form, too. "Something doesn't seem right, almost like we are being followed" Scott said. I hated to admit it but I felt the same way...