After typing his name to look up our registration, she smiled again and spoke in English with an Italian accent. "Aww yes, of course. You are the Americans from the University. We have reserved two Valadier suites for you." She pulled out a drawer and grabbed our room key cards and handed them to the professor. She also handed him a brochure and explained the different features the hotel had to offer. "I am sure you all will be in need of rest after your flight and drive here from the airport. Please, do enjoy your stay with us." She nodded towards the two young men helping us with our luggage. They guided us to the elevators and up to our suites. The professor gave them each a tip after they finished assisting us; he and the boys in one suite, us girls in the other.

 The professor gave them each a tip after they finished assisting us; he and the boys in one suite, us girls in the other

	The living room area of the suite was beautiful with floor-to-ceiling windows and a balcony overlooking Pincian Hill and the hotel's Secret Garden

The living room area of the suite was beautiful with floor-to-ceiling windows and a balcony overlooking Pincian Hill and the hotel's Secret Garden. I couldn't wait to see the garden in daylight, having only seen pictures online of it. Inside the main room hung paintings on the wall and a statue stood between each window. Each bedroom had wide beds to fit two people, so Sarah and I shared one room while Jessie and Rebecca shared the other. We each took a turn in the bathroom and went straight to bed. I didn't have trouble falling asleep with how comfortable the bed was.

The next morning, the four of us ordered room service and sat at the table in the main room to eat breakfast when it was brought in for us. Professor Jones had told us all the night before to meet in the lobby at nine o'clock in the morning. When we finished we got dressed and headed downstairs to join our men. I saw them sitting in the lounge talking and they stood up when they saw us coming. As we walked out the front door, Professor Jones gave his ticket to the valet gentleman, who then returned with the van a few minutes later. We hopped in and took off on our first tour for our school trip. The professor told us we were going to visit a couple museums for the day and have lunch at a café in between.

Our first stop was Centrale Montemartini, which apparently used to be a power plant. Many sculptures were displayed on pedestals in each room; some head, half body, and full body statues. Each one was carved with such detail that amazed me. The artistry work and time it must have taken made them all the more beautiful. The professor spoke about each of the representations of the clothing styles and important people in ancient times, and what they were known for. My favorites were the statues of gods and goddesses, along with some of their vassals. It was exciting to gain a more in depth knowledge of their powers.