Chapter 33

Taking in a deep breath, I breathed in my lover's alluring scent and sighed with contentment

Taking in a deep breath, I breathed in my lover's alluring scent and sighed with contentment. Waking up in his arms naked was heavenly. "Morning, beautiful," I heard him say. I tilted my head up to look at him. Smiling, I replied, "Good morning, handsome." Peter smiled back and leaned his head in close to plant a kiss on my lips. I welcomed the taste of him with eagerness and rolled on top of him with my body pressed against his. He slowly moved his hands down the sides of my body to rest upon my butt cheeks with a firm grip. "Someone seems hungry this morning," Peter acknowledged, amused by my behavior. Needing a morning stretch, I sat up and reached my hands up in the air. As he eyed me up and down, I felt his hands move to massage my breasts. Relaxing my arms, I placed my hands over his and closed my eyes to enhance my senses and adore his touch even more. I began to feel his desire grow and harden beneath me, so I lifted myself and slid back down with him inside me. Peter grunted and held my waist firmly in his hands, enjoying how it felt for me to ride him. He suddenly sat up, wrapped his arms around me, and devoured me. Feeling his wet tongue on my breasts, I moved my fingers through his hair to hold him against me.

A moment later, I moaned out loud, having been overcome with a delightful burning sensation on my left breast. I looked down to see Peter sucking on my skin. He then stopped to look up at me with fiery red eyes and his fangs extended. Blood dripped down from his lips and I knew the incredible feeling of ecstasy was the result of him giving me a vampire's kiss, marking me as his own. As he licked his lips, my desire for him increased exponentially and I didn't hesitate to lick my blood from his chin, tracing upward to join my tongue with his. Peter groaned and rubbed his hands up and down my back as he and I deepened our kiss. It turned me on so much to know he was now able to bite me and remain in complete control. I began to ride him faster, which made him growl into my neck. I tightened my core muscles around his member as we continued to move our bodies together in unison. "Ohh, Lydia. You are so tight inside, it feels good." I smiled and bit my lip seductively, knowing he loved it. Deciding to please him further, I leaned back and reached one hand behind me, making Peter tilt his head back and close his eyes. With his continued groaning, I knew he was enjoying the touch of my fingers between his legs.

Suddenly, Peter grabbed my waist and flipped our bodies over with me laying on my back and him on top of me. He thrust himself in and out faster than the night before, forcing me to tighten my legs around him. I screamed out, "Yes, Peter! Oh, YES!! Don't stop!" I felt my climax about to hit me as I dug my nails in his back. He then stood up on his knees and lifted my legs over his shoulders. In that new position, he was able to go in deeper. He held my thighs to his chest with one arm and reached down with his other hand to intensify my pleasure. I welcomed the touch of his cold fingers in the most sensitive area of my body. Once again, my body convulsed and I grabbed the blanket I laid on, holding it tightly in each hand on either side of me. I soon felt a tingling sensation in my face, overcome with an orgasm. I screamed out loud, hearing Peter's grunts intensify as he and I both released at the same time. He laid my legs down on either side of him again and relaxed his body on mine. I hugged his head to my chest, and in between breaths, I stated, "That... was.... amazing!" I then felt his lips move against my skin into a smile before he lifted his head to look at me. "You were incredible as well, Lydia!"