Chapter 37

A few months after learning I would never age, it was a weekend like any other except that it was cold, being the end of Winter already. I was out on my own to do some shopping for myself in town one Saturday afternoon. I knew the kitchen needed more food, but before going to the grocery store, I chose to continue walking through the shopping center. As I made my way down the walkway, something caught my eye. I chose to enter the store with the intent on treating myself, and of course my man as well for the holiday, to the article of clothing I saw through the window on a poster ad. It was a lingerie set, a green with black lace bustier with sheer mesh corset and matching panties, along with black lace stockings and straps. I knew, immediately, that I needed to buy it. Looking through the sizes to find one that I knew would fit me, I found what I was looking for and took it off the rack. I carried it with me and walked up to the counter, handing the store clerk my credit card after she scanned the barcode on the price tag.

Just as she handed my card back to me, my phone rang. I asked the lady if she could bag it up while I took the call, seeing that it was Peter calling me. I answered the phone, saying, "Hey, Honey." "Hello, Sweetness. How was your day? Where are you right now?" "Oh, it's been fine, Darling. I'm just getting some necessities, and soon, I'll be on my way to grab some groceries as well." "Sounds good. I just wanted to let you know we will be out hunting by the time you get home, but don't be home too late. It's going to be a cold night." "Don't worry, I won't be late and I'll be sure to stay warm." "Good, I will see you later tonight then. Love you," he said as he ended with a goodbye. "See you soon. Love you, too." The clerk smiled when I hung up and complimented, saying, "Wow! It's not every day you hear the man say the big 'L' word first. You're a lucky woman." "Yes, my husband is not like other men, he is very extraordinary." She handed me the bag with my purchase inside, surrounded by gift wrap paper. I thanked her and left to get in my car and head for the grocery store.

It was perfect timing for the Bartholys to go hunting that evening. I had time to put the groceries away, cook myself dinner and eat, and then go upstairs to Peter's and my room and get dressed in the new lingerie. After showering in my own room first, and going through the necessary female routine of grooming, I brushed my hair and chose to leave it hanging loose. I brushed my teeth and walked out to the bedroom to slip on my surprise for Peter and a robe before walking across the hallway to his room that we shared. Looking around the room, I decided I would sit on the piano bench while reading his journal of poems instead of resting on the bed. Before I took my robe off and sat down, I lit some candles, releasing the incense of blackberries and ambrosia into the air to set the mood. I read a few of my favorite poems Peter wrote in his journal by the time I heard the door handle slowly turning.

Peter entered the room and looked up in my direction to see me sitting on the bench with my legs crossed and book in hand. Despite him not having any body heat, I could tell he was blushing with the look on his face. As he took his jacket off and hung it on the closet door hook, he spoke out loud, saying what was on his mind. "I see you bought more than just food for yourself and other kitchen and bathroom necessities. Are you trying to make me hungry, Mrs. Bartholy?" In answer, I sat up straight, put the book down, and spread my legs apart while saying, "Every meal should be followed up with some dessert, should it not?" I bit my lip and gave him a mischievous smile. Peter then growled, and suddenly, he was standing right in front of me, when only a second before, he was ten feet away on the other side of the room. I looked up as he brushed his thumbs on both sides of my cheeks.

 I looked up as he brushed his thumbs on both sides of my cheeks

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.