~ Still Down ~

Author pov

It was now day 2 of Minseok being unconscious and Jongdae was still worried as shit for his boyfriend. Just continuously wondering when he would wake up or if he even will. Although the others have been constantly reminding him that Minseok will wake up, he still couldn't keep his mind off thinking about if he doesn't. 

Him and Luhan are now already back to normal as they have talked it out yesterday. Luhan has also been coming back to the couple's room to check on Minseok, the rest telling him the exact same thing they've been telling Jongdae. The two of them were just really worried about what could happen. But the 11 have been hoping for the same thing, 'Please wake up soon enough'.

The 11 boys were now in the garden of the place and were walking around while just chatting quietly. Yixing suggested they go out to do something so they all could take their minds off of their current situation for a bit, especially Jongdae and Luhan.

In fact, Yixing has been trying to figure out some way he could make Minseok conscious again but so far, it hasn't gone too well. You'd all think he could just wake him up in an instant but, that wasn't really the case here. Yes, Yixing can heal him but that doesn't mean he has the ability to make someone conscious again.

As soon as the boys got back, Jongdae ran upstairs to check on Minseok just incase he woke up. Although if that were the truth, he would've gotten something through mind link. He sighs softly as he gives Minseok a soft kiss to his forehead. "By how you look, I'm guessing he's not up yet..." Kyungsoo says softly. "Yea, no signs of him getting up soon either" Jongdae sighs but still shows a small smile towards the others. 

Jongdae and Minseok's soulmate bond has been getting weaker ever since yesterday making Jongdae himself feel weak and tired for hours on end. "Hey" someone says making Jongdae look up to see Baekhyun there smiling softly. "Look, you should just go and get some rest. We know you're tired and probably stressed about this whole situation so you should just calm down and hope for the best. I know telling you to calm down won't do much but just try to" he says making the others nod along to what he was saying. 

"Fine. You guys should get some rest too" Jongdae smiles and stands up. He wasn't really going to get sleep but he was just gonna stay by Minseok's side, hoping he'll wake up soon enough.

Sorry for the short one guys!

The 12 Realms {EXO BoyxBoy}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara