~ Back Home ~

A week later...

Jongdae pov

So, we kinda had to delay our plan on coming back. Which makes everything worse since we were supposed to come back last week and now we have less time to find our crystals.

Right now I'm just sitting on the couch stressing about everything in life and fucking hating it. "Jongdae honey? Are you okay?" I hear a sweet voice ask me. I look up and see Minseok looking at me concerned. "Huh? Yeah, I'm just fine" I answer. "What're you thinking about?" He says sitting next to me. "It's just that we have less time to find our crystals now" I sigh. Minseok snuggles in my side and says "Don't think about it too much, if we work together and come back home by tomorrow, then we should have no problem!". I chuckle at how enthusiastic he could be sometimes. "Thanks Minnie" I say as I kiss his head.

"We should probably go to sleep if we wanna go home tomorrow" I say. "Yes, but shouldn't you tell the others first?" Minseok asks. "Yeahhhh. But I'm lazy so I'll just link them later" I stand up, Minseok shakes his head and chuckles. "Let's go?" I ask offering my hand for him to hold. Minseok takes my hand and stands up "Let's go" he nods.

We both head upstairs to our room and change our clothes. "Guys" I say through mind link. "What?" -Kris "Where are you?" -Chanyeol "Are you about to sleep?" -Jongin. "Yes, yes I was. Anyway, you guys should get some sleep since we've decided to go home tomorrow." I say. "We?" -Sehun, "Me and Minseok that is. We've wasted a week already, I know it's for health reasons but still" I end the link before any of them could complain. I head to the bed and see that Minseok has already fallen asleep.

The next morning...

Author pov

The first one to wake up today was Minseok. He heads to the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth. Once he was done, he went outside their bedroom and heads to KaiSoo's. He knocks on the door softly and opens the door to see Jongin and Kyungsoo cuddling cutely. He quietly goes to Kyungsoo's side and shakes him lightly. "Kyung, wake up. Let's make breakfast" Minseok whispers.

Minseok knew that Kyungsoo was a light sleeper but today was not one of those days. Kyungsoo turns and faces Minseok and slowly opens one eye. "Hyung, I'm really tired for some reason and I don't know why. I think you should just wake Junmyeon hyung up." He says. "Fine, but I expect you to wake up and come down when we call you for breakfast. Don't be like Jongin now" Minseok chuckles. Kyungsoo could only nod too tired to open his mouth to talk.

Minseok exits their room quietly and enters the room across which belonged to SuLay. He goes to Junmyeon's side and taps him softly. Junmyeon groans and opens his eyes. "Hyung? Shouldn't you be waking Kyungsoo up?" He asks. "Well, Kyungsoo's tired right now so I let him get more rest. You're supposed to be awake by now anyway. So come on, we need to make breakfast" Minseok answers. Junmyeon only nods as he gets out of bed slowly trying his best not to wake his sleeping lover.

The two head downstairs and prepare breakfast. In the middle of setting the table, both Junmyeon and Minseok feel arms around their waists. Knowing who it is, they both look over their shoulders and smile softly. "Morning guys" Junmyeon says as he kisses Yixing softly. "Morning" the two answer. "What are we eating?" Jongdae asks. "We're having pancakes cause I'm too lazy to make something else" Minseok says.

As soon as they finished setting up the table, almost everyone was downstairs and awake except for KaiSoo and TaoRis. Minseok goes upstairs and heads to TaoRis' room first since it's closer.

He softly knocks on the door and enters. He softly shakes Tao awake who has his head in Kris' chest. "What?" Tao asks. "Breakfast is ready. Everybody is already downstairs and eating. Don't want them to finish the food now don't you?" Minseok answers. When Tao hears that, he wiggles out of Kris' grasp and runs downstairs. Minseok chuckles and now shakes Kris awake. "Hm?" He says. "Are you eating or not?" Minseok asks. "Umm nahh" Kris answers. "Fine, but wake up and get ready" Minseok says. "Yeah yeah" Kris mumbled.

Once he was done with them he heads on to KaiSoo hoping that this one time Jongin would finally be able to wake up in one try. He opens the door to their room and sees that Kyungsoo's already awake but still laying down playing with his phone. "Hey Kyung, you're awake? Why didn't you come down?" Minseok asks. "Hm? Oh, hey hyung. I just wasn't feeling like getting out of bed yet" Kyungsoo answers. "Well, I want you to wake Jongin up and come down for breakfast. Unless you two don't wanna eat then get up and ready" Minseok says. Once he sees Kyungsoo nod, he exits the room and goes back downstairs.

Time skip...

When they were all done getting ready, they gather in the living room to discuss what they're gonna do first. "Jongin, you have your crystal with you right?" Kris asks. "Wait, you have yours already? Since when?" Tao says looking around. "Oh umm... yea, we found mine like a month ago? So, when we were still on the search for you guys, we were told that my crystal should be on earth and so we went ahead and got it." Jongin answers. "Ohhh ok. You have it with you now?" Minseok asks. Jongin nods and takes out the crystal.

"Ready?" Jongin asks as he stands up. "Let's go, we don't wanna waste more time now" Baekhyun says, everyone nods and stands up. Jongin steps in front and clasps his hands together. He slowly pulls them apart chanting some words softly creating a small spark of energy. When his hands were now fully apart, he shoots the energy to the door and it disappears.

They all walk towards the door and opens it to see the Teleportation Realm on the other side. Jongin goes ahead and steps in with the others on his tail. "It's beautiful" Kyungsoo gasps.

There were animals everywhere with kids running around trying to catch up with others by teleporting. The sky was a beautiful night sky filled with hundreds and thousands of shining twinkling stars. Everybody looked so happy and friendly here that it was hard not to make a friend in a flash.

"I know" Jongin says smiling while looking back at Kyungsoo who was looking up at the sky. They all kept walking till they saw a castle in the distance. Once they reached the gate, Jongin enters a code and scans his thumb in order for the gate to actually open. (a/n: also, they cant teleport in cause there's this forcefield blocking them from teleporting through) They entered and heard someone gasp. All of them turned their heads to where the sound came from and found someone running towards them, well more like towards Jongin but yeah.

"KAI!" that person shouts. "TAEMIN!" Jongin shouts back as he gets squished by a hug coming from that so called Taemin person. "It's been so long" Taemin whispers. "It's only been 5 months Tae" Jongin chuckles. "Only 5 months?! That's still a long time! It's almost half a year Jong" Taemin says back. "Well I'm back with everybody, including me and my friends' boyfriends" Jongin says. "Oh that's nice- wait...BOYFRIENDS?! You figured it out? Like, actually???" Taemin asks shocked. "Yeap" Jongin chuckles. "Anyway, how's mom and dad?" He continues. "Their doing great actually" Taemin answers.

Kyungsoo and the rest feeling confused decided to ask. Kyungsoo softly pokes Jongin's arm so he looks back. Jongin looks back and smiles softly. "Who is he?" Kyungsoo mouths. "Oh right! Taemin, this here is my boyfriend Kyungsoo. That one is Baekhyun hyung, Chanyeol hyung's boyfriend. Over there is Junmyeon hyung which is Yixing hyung's boyfriend. Right there is Tao hyung, Kris hyung's boyfriend. Then there's Luhan hyung that is Sehun's boyfriend. And last but not least there's Minseok hyung, Jongdae hyung's boyfriend." Jongin says. "Hi" they all say in unison. "Hi, I'm Taemin, Jongin's personal guard and best friend" Taemin says waving.

"Ok, you'd better go inside and greet your mom and dad while they're not busy" Taemin says. Jongin nods and looks down at Kyungsoo's hand and intertwines their hands together. They all walk inside and straight to the main room where Mr and Mrs Kim are.

"-yeah but isn't it better if we- JONGIN?!" Mrs Kim shouts when she realizes her son has just stepped in the room. "Hi mom" Jongin says smiling softly. "Son, you're back! And who are these people you've brought?" Mr Kim asks. "Well, these are our boyfriends! This is Kyungsoo, my boyfriend" Jongin answers. "It's nice to meet you Kyungsoo, what's your power might I ask?" Mrs Kim asks. "It's nice to meet you too Mrs Kim. My power would be nature and strength" Kyungsoo answer and smiles softly while bowing slightly. "Well, welcome to the family Kyungsoo!" Mr Kim cheers. Kyungsoo could only turn a dark shade of red being called "family" by his boyfriend's parents.

Sorry it's been awhile but I'm back with a new fresh chapter! Hope you enjoyed a lot of KaiSoo. Feel free to vote and comment!