~ Introductions ~

The bad boys pov

They were peacefully sitting at their table in the cafeteria until, "Yah Kai! Stop staring at that owl eyed boy will you?" Screamed Chanyeol as he was scanning throughout the table to try and start a conversation. "Well, he looks cute. And, Yixing hyung! Can't you at least tell us their names?" Kai said with pleading eyes. "Alright fine, plus I think you'll each like one" says Yixing.

"Now, what do you mean by like? As in crush?" questioned Jongdae. "Certainly a crush. Now, this is gonna be long so get your asses ready and listen" Yixing answers.

"Okay, so you see him right there? The one that's a little chubby? (a/n: I ain't saying he fat. he my bias and i love him and i miss him) His name is Minseok, Kim Minseok to be exact. Better known as Xiumin, the oldest out of their whole group. He's like a soft little kitten that plays soccer and a ton of other sports.  Aaaand I think you'll like him Jongdae. Second, the one that kinda reminds you of a deer. Luhan, a fellow chinese person and is also a sporty person like Xiumin. Sehun I think you'll like him. We'll skip Suho cause well, you all know him already. Third would be the petite eyeliner boy right there. Byun Baekhyun is his name, he loves music, loves eyeliner, is very much a diva, and is super chlidish. Also he's like a little puppy like you Chanyeol but your just... giant. And that's why I think you'll like him. Fourth would be Do Kyungsoo, normally called D.O. Now, he's like a penguin and like me, the cook of all of them. Also, you wouldn't want to be on his bad side cau-" Yixing was rudely interupted by Kai asking "Why? What could that cu-" he stopped when he spotted the glare coming from his hyung.

"Thank you. Cause, he has this little devil hiding somewhere within him. You hurt him or his friends, mess with him or his friends, you ain't going home, go home with a broken bone or two, or you're super lucky and you come home safe. And clearly your liking him already. And then there's their youngest Taozi or Tao. Full name Huang Zitao, again a fellow chinese. Oh, also don't get on his bad side either. He's learnt wushu since young and well he could fight you and most likely win. He gets scared quite easily and is very childish too. Kris, he's yours." while Yixing paused to take a breath, Kris spoke up. "He's not my sty-" "OKAY NOTHING'S YOUR STYLE, WE FUCKING GET IT KRIS!" snapped Yixing. "Hyung, calm down. Kris hyung, don't." Sehun says still shocked from the sudden snap. "Oh so you dare shout at me and disrespect your hyung? Come here you little bitch!" Kris shouted "Your the one judging a book by it's cover and just saying they're not your fucking style!" Yixing said back.

Meanwhile in Suho's POV

It was actually really peaceful in the cafeteria today that it felt so weird but it was a really comfortable silence until we heard someone whisper-scream "Yah Kai! Stop staring at that owl eyed boy will you?" like, really Chayeol?! No one really heard except for us since they were busy talking with the rest of their table quitely. We all looked at each other before eventually turning to their table and seeing that Yixing was pointing to one of us. "Okay, well that's weird" Baekhyun says of course weirded out. "Which? One of them staring at Kyungsoo hyung or them pointing at us?" Tao questioned "Um probably both but let's just leave them be, just pray they won't do anything to us" Minseok hyung answers.

After more or so five minutes we all heard a sudden shout and I know who that person is from miles away. "OKAY NOTHING'S YOUR STYLE, WE FUCKING GET IT KRIS!" snapped Yixing. Everybody jumped and turned to their direction then started whispering to each other. And since he kinda disrespected his hyung, well...  "Oh so you dare shout at me and disrespect your hyung? Come here you little bitch!" Kris shouted "Your the one judging a book by it's cover and just saying they're not your fucking style!" Yixing said back. This is getting out of hand.

I stood up from my chair and of course all my friends just have to look at me with a questioning look. "What are you doing?" Luhan hyung asks in a kinda suspicious tone. "Look guys, I have to tell you something that I've been keeping a secret cause I wasn't ready to tell you guys. But I'll tell you later, first I gotta help fix this" after ending I straight up bolted towards them. Everyone gasping seeing my apperance like 'A "nerd" helping with this?'. "Suho hyung!" Jongdae said happily. "Hi! Jongdae, help calm Kris hyung down while I'll take Yixing!" I said back walking up to Yixing. "Yixing calm down please" I said calmly placing a hand on his shoulder. "Hey hey, look at me. Take deep breaths and calm down okay?" I say while basically sticking our foreheads together. I saw him close his eyes and inhaled then exhaled. "Feel better?" I asked as I saw his tensed muscles relax "Definetly, thanks Suho" "Anytime" I said seperating our foreheads. "Are you gonna tell them today?" Yixing asked since I was with them and now I'm with him, "Mhm, I'm finally ready." I answer with a smile. "Good luck Suho. Also, I have something to tell you but next week so meet me up next Friday in XOXO Cafe" He said and just left.

I turned back to see all my friends standing in a line waiting for answers.

Hey! A couple will be born already in the next few chapters. Can you guess who? It's probably so obvious.