~ Going Home ~

Luhan pov

So, it was finally time to go home!! After yesterday's relaxing day where I got plenty of rest, the 12 of us have been getting ready to head out of Jongin's realm and into mine. "Hey babe, you ready? I think the rest wanna go a little earlier than we planned" Sehun asks as he walks in the room. "You think?" I ask and look up from my phone. "Yeah, I wasn't really listening" he chuckles. What did I expect.

We both head along downstairs and see the rest in the living room. "Oh, hey hyung. I'm guessing Sehun called you" Tao says and smiles. "Hey hyung, so change of plans. We're gonna head on out in a few just in case. And to be honest, so we can maybe get all this shit over with" Junmyeon chuckles. Well, I guess we're going now. We each nod and all go back to our own rooms to grab our bag then go to the portal room.

Wait- You probably don't know what that is hehe. Basically, a portal room is a room that's filled with 11  different doors. Each one leading to the different realms. But, we can't just easily go to one realm by using the portals because all of them closed down. Since our crystals are gone, the portals to each realm has shut down. Crystals are the realm's main source of power. Without it, our homes could crumble. Which is why we're trying our best to get our crystals back with minor damage.

We were all now in the portal room and I was about to open mind's portal. See, the way you're about to see me open this portal is different to how Jongin opened his. Since he was on earth and now we're in EXO Planet, it's gonna be different. I don't have to chant some random words but I just gotta point my crystal at the door, bring some power out and bam, there you have it. And that's exactly what I did.

"So, let's go. What're you waiting for?" I say excited as I turned around. Grabbing Sehun's hand, I run in the portal hearing light laughter from the others. We reached it. "I'm finally back home. It's hasn't even been a god damn year yet but god do I miss this place" I sigh happily as I feel Sehun intertwining our hands. "Woah, this place is amazing" I hear Chanyeol say quietly. 

(a/n: yall imagine the realm by yourself. you can comment it or imagine it or whatever but i currently dont have the energy to imagine a realm atm lmao)

I'm finally back home. I know, I probably sound so weird but hey, I just missed my home and I'm back now. 

"Come on, let's go to the castle and see my parents!" I say and the others nod behind me. We all walked to the castle while everyone else was admiring the view. Reaching the gate, I entered the castle code and scanned my thumb as per usual. 

'Let's hope they're not busy' I thought and entered the main room where my parents should be. And luckily, they were there. "Hey mom, hey dad" I say. "Luhan? When did you come back?" My mom asks. "Not too long ago actually" I answer. "Wait a minute. Is that...Sehun from the wind realm?! it's been ages!" Dad asks shocked. "Hehe yeah it is. And um he's my soulmate. So, Mom, Dad. Meet Sehun, my boyfriend. Sehun, meet my parents" I chuckle. "Oh well that's amazing news!" My parents both say at the same time. "Nice to finally meet you two" Sehun chuckles and bows down slightly.

"You guys should probably go settle down or something. Proper introductions can happen later on" Mom says. We all nod and separate to our own rooms so the others can settle down. I guess we should get ready for tomorrow, the day we fight again :).

And we're back! Hey guys, sorry it took awhile lmao. I was on writers block for this story only but hey I was just simply laying in bed and all of a sudden I got a bunch of ideas. Enjoy as always guys! (also, answers for your question in the next update!)